Minecraft update 1.19.71 is rolling out on PS4, PC, Switch and Xbox One. According to the official Minecraft 1.19.71 patch notes, the latest update addressed various issues including a bug where player names not appearing through the environment and behind walls. Besides, Minecraft Bedrock update 1.19.71 also includes general performance improvements.
Previously, a big Minecraft update 1.19.70 added new features and changes to the game. Unfortunately, players are still facing issues with the game. Today’s Minecraft patch 1.19.71 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Minecraft 1.19.71 Patch Notes (Bedrock) – March 17, 2023
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to get stuck at 66% when loading at launch (MCPE-168284)
- Fixed a crash that could occur at launch on iOS
- Fixed player names not appearing through the environment and behind walls (MCPE-168269)
- Fixed a bug that caused the text on Signs not to be displayed with ray tracing enabled on PC (MCPE-167638)
- Fixed an issue where players would load incorrect data when loading a local game after connecting to a server or Realm (MCPE-164765)
- Players are now prompted with the option to enable text-to-speech, if supported, on first startup
Download free Minecraft update 1.19.71 on PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.
#Minecraft #Update #Patch #Notes #Bedrock