Minecraft update 1.18.2 (Bedrock) will soon roll out on PS4, PC, and Xbox. According to the official Minecraft 1.18.2 patch notes, the latest update added various fixes, changes and gameplay enhancements. Apart from this, today’s Minecraft patch 1.18.2 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a big update added well over 100 fixes and changes to the game. Unfortunately, players are still facing issues with the game.
Today’s Minecraft version 1.18.2 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
What is new in Minecraft Bedrock 1.18.2 Update?
- Structure related mobs do not spawn in flat type world generation.
- Player movement favors x axis when in a corner.
- Ruined portals never generate in superflat worlds by default.
- Strongholds do not generate in certain customized worlds despite /locate saying otherwise.
- Support for custom structures has been removed.
- The option “level-seed” is not present in server.properties by default.
- Elytra firework particle spawns on the wrong hand when dual wielding fireworks.
Download free Minecraft update 1.18.2 on PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.
#Minecraft #Update #Patch #Notes #Bedrock