COD Vanguard update 1.14 (1.014.000) is now available to download on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox players. According to the official Vanguard 1.14 patch notes, the latest hotfix brings some minor changes to the game. Apart from this, today’s Call of Duty Vanguard version 1.14 (1.014) also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a major season 2 update was released that includes new operators, new weapons, changes, and improvements. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, since the last update players are experiencing various issues with the game. Today’s Vanguard patch 1.14 will address a few of these issues. Read more details below.
What is new and fixed in Vanguard 1.14 Patch Notes? – February 18, 2022
- Addressed a bug that is causing some players to crash mid-match.
- Addressed a bug where scoreboard is missing from the match summary.
- Fixed an issue where some players are experiencing limited map rotation in Quick Play.
- Addressed a bug where After Season Two launch, Pretige levels are not being displayed accurately between menus.
- Fixed an issue where some users may not have the Season Two cinematic play for them when booting Vanguard.
- Addressed a bug where combat Pacing is missing on Hardcore Modes.
- Addressed a bug where All of the OpTic Texas weapon camos are called “Texas Optics” instead of “OpTic Texas”
Download free Call Of Duty Vanguard version 1.14 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Xbox One.
#COD #Vanguard #Update #Patch #Notes