MechWarrior 5 update 1.03 (1.000.003) is now available to download on PS4, PC, and PS5. According to the official MW5 Mercs patch notes, the latest update added a new DLC – Legend of the Kestrel Lancers to the game. Additionally, MechWarrior 5 Mercenaries version 1.03 also includes general gameplay fixes.
Previously, a major update was released with various quality of life fixes. Unfortunately, since the release, some players are experiencing problems with the game.
Today’s MechWarrior 5 patch 1.03 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
MechWarrior 5 November Patch Notes – November 17, 2021
- Fixed an issue where Mechs occasionally don’t shoot with a clear shot at the target. The implementation also addresses an issue where users found AI mechs with LRM’s equipped not attacking
- Addressed a bug where battlefield loot items were not being added to inventory
- Addressed a bug where the minimized batttlegrid positioning is off on specific maps
- Mechs injected from an imported save will now keep any installed Upgrades
- Players can now import Career saves when starting a new Career
- Addressed a bug where the Rasalhague questline appears before the formation of the FRR
- Addressed a bug where “No Pilots Left Behind Pt.2” was not spawning enemies
- Fixed issue where the Battlemech maintenance/upkeep costs are all 10,000
- Updated prompt to clearly define what will be imported when starting a new career
- Updated the Cross-Platform Social Icon
- Addressed a bug where players reputation will briefly appear incorrect when swapping tabs
- Updated Nvidia DLSS DLL
- Updated AMD CAS to a new version
Download free MW5 patch 1.03 on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5.
#MechWarrior #Mercenaries #Update #Patch #Notes