A new Yugioh Master Duel update 1.03 (1.1.0) released on PS4, PS5, and Xbox One. According to the official Master Duel 1.03 patch notes, the latest update brings adjustments and fixes to the game. Apart from this, Master Duel version 1.03 also includes stability fixes.
Recently, a major update was released with various bug fixes and changes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game.
Today’s Yugioh Master Duel patch 1.03 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Master Duel Patch 1.03 Notes – May 6, 2022
Improvements and Adjustments
– Adjusted and fastened certain visual effects-during Duels
– Added card activation animation during Duels.
– Added the feature to “batch-generate cards not owned” to the Deck Edit screen.
– If you have cards that you didn’t own last time you saved the Deck, the Owned status will be automatically updated when ‘
you enter the Deck Edit screen once again.
– Improved Solo Mode screen.
– Improved Missions screen
– Improved Duel Room screen.
– Added “Short” to the Duel Time options in the Duel Room.
– Some card names and text were displayed in English.
• The scroll bar for Pendulum Effect texts cannot be used with a controller.
• When a Card Selection List is displayed du•ring a Duel while using a controller, a card selection cursor may be displayed on
the field side and the game becomes unplayable in rare cases.
• When scrolling the Friend List on the IQVite FXiends screen in the Duel Room, check marks were showing incorrectly.
• Players can not select Korean language when entering text in the Switch version.
• When a player receives multiple battle damage in a single attack,.the amount of the second and subsequent battle damage
is not reflected to the player’s Life Points.
Download free Yugioh Master Duel patch 1.03 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
#Master #Duel #Update #Patch #Notes