Marvel’s Avengers update 1.60 (1.000.035) is now available to download on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official Avengers 1.60 patch notes, the latest update added Units as a reward for the OLT and Raid, checkpoint Rewards for the Raid, Overhaul of Vault and Villain Sector Rewards, and more. Apart from this, today’s Marvel Avengers version 1.60 (2.3) also includes various bug fixes.
Previously, a big update introduced Spider-man to the game. Recently, a hotfix was also released. Unfortunately, players are still facing problems with the game. Today’s Marvel Avengers version 1.60 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
What is new in today’s Marvel’s Avengers 1.60 Patch Notes (2.3)?- February 22, 2021
Checkpoint Rewards for the Discordant Sound Raid
- Changed the setup of rewards to drop from major encounters in the Raid, rather than all at the end. There are now four instances in the Raid that will award Gear.
- This also means the normal Raid will drop an additional Klaw Minor Artifact (though it will not improve your Power Level). We are still looking at improving the subsequent rewards and will update you when we have that plan finalized.
- The new Mission Chain panel lists the order and what encounter gives you Gear.
Reward Edits for OLT/Raid
- Added Units as a reward to both the Mission Chain and the Mission itself.
- This means you will earn 1000 Units when you complete it the first time per week, and 500 Units for each subsequent completion.
Vault/Villain Sector Rewards
- The rewards for these missions have undergone an overhaul.
- Vaults no longer need coordinates and can be picked up from the SHIELD Faction mission giver. One weekly Elite Vault and Villain Sector will also be a part of the weekly updates.
- The Missions will always stay on the War Table, and their rewards now have a chance to drop the Exotic variants of their sets. Completing the daily and weekly Mission Chains gives a higher chance at the Exotic.
- The weekly Elite Mission Chains will also award two pieces of Gear: one will be either Melee or Ranged, and the other will be either Defense or Heroic.
- The Gear Set that is awarded from Villain Sectors has also changed, but we will have more on that later—stay tuned!
Hero-Bound Mega Hives
- We will be making more Missions and Mission Chains Hero-Bound, including the Mega Hive.
- The Mega Hives will work a little differently from other Hero-Bound Missions because of the elimination mechanic. If your Hero is above Power Level 140, even if you are knocked out during the Mega Hive, you will be able to claim weekly rewards after completing the Hive. Once those rewards are claimed, the Mission Chain will restart.
- The first weekly completion per Hero will grant rewards. If you’d like to claim more rewards on the same Hero again, you will have to wait until the weekly reset.
Download free Marvel Avengers update 1.60 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, PC and Xbox One.
#Marvel #Avengers #Update #Patch #Notes