Nintendo has released a new Mario Kart Tour update 2.12.0 on Android, iOS and Switch. According to the official Mario Kart Tour version 2.12.0 patch notes, the latest update brings various bug fixes and gameplay changes.
Previously, a major update added quality of life changes and improvements.
Unfortunetly, since the last patch, players are experiencing some issues with the game. Today’s Mario Kart Tour patch 2.12.0 will address a few of these issues.
Mario Kart Tour Version 2.12.0 Patch Notes – March 3, 2022
- Made preparations for Mii drivers to be usable in future tours.
- Made preparations to increase the maximum level of drivers, karts, and gliders to level 8.
- Made adjustments so usernames are displayed above drivers at the start of a multiplayer race.
- Changed the app icon.
- Various bug fixes.
If your device does not support ASTC, you will encounter the following issues after updating:
- The game may run slower and load times may be longer when starting races or when race results are shown.
- The app may crash while the game is running.
Those issues will not be resolved.
You can download the latest Mario Kart Tour patch 2.12.0 on Switch.
#Mario #Kart #Tour #Update #Patch #Notes