COD Warzone update 1.54 is now available to download on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One players. According to the official Warzone patch notes, the latest update added various weapons balancing and bug fixes.
Previously, a major update added a long list of bug fixes and gameplay changes. Read full details below.
Call of Duty Warzone Patch 1.54 Notes – Official
Vanguard Royale Adjustments – COMING MARCH 3RD!
When Vanguard Royale re-enters the Playlist rotation for all squad sizes tomorrow, March 3rd, you can expect the following changes:
- Core Player health will be increased to 150, up from 100
- Including Armor, Players will now have a total health pool of 300, up from 250
This change comes parallel to additional Weapon balancing that remains a key focus for the team.
- UAV’s are now available in Buy Stations for $9,000, up from $6,000
Bug Fixes in COD Warzone 1.54
- Fixed collision issues with various elements across Caldera allowing Players to exploit/peek/shoot through them.
- Addressed a bug causing Players to get stuck while proning underneath certain environmental elements such as stairs.
- Addressed a bug with elements at Chemical Factory to improve system performance and reduce hitching.
- Addressed a bug causing the Wade Bundled Up Operator Skin to appear headless.
- Addressed a bug causing the Submachine Gun Charlie (VG) VDD 189mm Short Barrel to incorrectly affect Locational Multipliers.
Addressed a bug causing the Light Machine Gun Charlie (VG) Queen’s 705mm Royal Barrel to bypass its intended Damage Falloff.
- Addressed a bug causing optics on the Sniper Rifle Alpha (VG) Baltic Blueprint to appear opaque.
- Addressed a bug that allowed Nebula V Rounds to penetrate Riot Shields.
- Addressed a bug that allowed Nebula V Rounds to be applied to certain Melee Weapons.
- Addressed a bug causing Nebula V Rounds to lack a visual effect when used with various Launchers.
- Addressed a bug causing placeholder images and descriptions to appear in various Store Bundles.
- Addressed a bug causing placeholder descriptions to appear for the Whitley (VG) Camo Unlock Challenges.
- Addressed a bug causing placeholder text to appear on the Party tab of the Social menu.
- Addressed a bug causing certain restricted Operators to be usable in Vanguard Royale modes.
- Addressed a bug causing the Bomber Plane ADS UI to remain stuck on the Player screen when landing the plane while holding ADS.
- Neck Damage Multiplier decreased to 1.33, down from 1.5
Download free Call of Duty Warzone update 1.54 on PS4, PC, and Xbox One.
#COD #Warzone #Update #Patch #Notes #Official