Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga is now available to download on PC, PS4, PS5, and Xbox. Unfortunately, since the release, some players are experiencing various issues including crashes, error codes, lag, and more. Today, we have compiled a list of Lego The Skywalker Saga known issues, bugs, and glitches.
Download the recently released day 1 patch for the game. Check out more details below.
List of Lego Skywalker Saga Known Issues, Bugs and Workarounds
Fail to install and installation stuck
- Lego Skywalker Saga fail to install and in some cases stuck at the installation screen. Players are also facing error code CE-100005-6 while installing the game. The game devs are looking into this issue.
Fails to launch or crashes
- Players are also reporting game launching bugs where the game fails to launch and sometimes randomly crashes. The game developer team is working on a fix.
Workaround: Verifying your game files can fix this issue. Follow the steps below.
- Launch Steam
- Now, right-click the Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga.
- From the drop-down menu, select Properties…
- Select the Local Files tab and click the Verify integrity of game files…
Steam will verify the game’s files. This process may take several minutes
The controller not working (Stuck at the Pause Menu)
- Players are experiencing this issue when their controller stops working during the match.
- There is a bug where you see split screen with two characters and your controller can move both of them at the same time. Also, your game gets stuck at the pause menu.
Workaround: One of the solutions is to go into Steam’s Big Picture Mode and enable the PS4 controller in there and continue to use BPM to launch the game and play.
Also, you can check a hide controller option in the ds4windows settings, reset the computer, activate the controller, then start the game.
Note: This bug doesn’t happen with Xbox/XB1 for Windows/XSX controllers.
Network Disconnected issue
- Faceless Characters
- Mouse control issues
- Camera bug
- Missing DLC
- Stuck inside a vehicle
- Episode 1 unplayable issue
- Audio Stuttering.
- Cut-scenes freezing and black screens.
- Game freezes at random.
Many of these bugs are known to the developers and they are working hard to fix them.
#Lego #Star #Wars #Skywalker #Saga #Bugs #Issues #Fixes