[League of Legends] LOL patch 12.4 is now available to download. According to the lol 12.4 patch notes, the latest update brings new changes, fixes, balancing, and more. Apart from this, LOL update 12.4 will also include performance improvements.
Previously, a big update nerfed the staple frontliners (Ivern, Jax, Volibear), continuing to adjust Radiant Items, and making 3-star 4-costs feel as dangerous as they should be.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are still experiencing several issues with online gameplay. Today’s LOL update 12.4 will fix a few of these issues.
What is new in lol 12.4 Patch Notes?
- Addressed an issue where champions would be able to cast some Summoner Spells while traveling through Hextech Gates (including Smite)
- Addressed an issue where Ahri’s Passive – Essence Theft could obtain essence from champion clones
- Addressed an issue where Janna would incorrectly gain E – Eye of the Storm‘s passive heal and shield power boost upon slowing or knocking up enemy champions, even when she hadn’t learned the skill yet
- Addressed an issue where Senna’s R – Dawning Shadow would change direction if you casted it while your cursor was hovering over Senna’s champion icon in your central HUD
- Addressed an issue where you would sometimes still receive some of Death’s Dance’s Ignore Pain’s stored damage, even after triggering Defy with a champion takedown
- Addressed an issue where Yorick’s Maiden of the Mist would get stuck inside structures when walking near them. The Maiden will now be Ghosted and move through structures and units in true ghost-like fashion
- Kai’Sa’s ability tooltips and evolution trackers for her Passive – Second Skin‘s Living Weapon have been fixed and will correctly account for her bonus attack damage and attack speed
- Addressed an issue where, if Zed casted his W – Living Shadow and recasted it while his Q – Razor Shuriken was in flight, both shurikens would launch from Zed’s new position (as opposed to 1 shuriken from each location)
- Addressed an issue where Gangplank would receive a Tear of the Goddess stack upon casting E – Powder Keg
- Addressed an issue where, if Tahm Kench applied three Passive – An Acquired Taste stacks on an enemy champion, he would sometimes still be able to R – Devour them after his stacks expired if he used certain item actives
- Zoe’s W – Spell Thief ability icon will now display the correct damage value for stolen Smites
- Fixed a visual bug where Aphelios’ casting bar would not animate properly when upon activating W – Phase
- Addressed an issue where players would receive an incorrect notification if they tried to change lobbies while in queue
- The SFX that plays when creating a game lobby has been restored
- PsyOps Pyke’s W – Ghostwater Dive SFX that plays for enemies with low health (below his ultimate’s execute threshold) has been adjusted for gameplay clarity
- PROJECT: Jinx’s critical strike hit SFX have been restored
- The debuff VFX on enemies hit by Ahri’s E – Charm have been fully restored
- Teleport and Unleashed Teleport’s tooltips have been fixed and will display accurate cooldown timers
- The information displayed in the Dragon Soul buff’s scoreboard tooltip has been corrected
- Watchful and Vigilant Wardstones’ tooltips have been fixed to display the correct number of wards currently placed
- Smite’s tooltips in Champ Select and Collections have been restored.
Read full patch notes here.
Download link for lol update 12.4 is now available to download.
#League #Legends #LOL #Update #Patch #Notes #lol