Jurassic World Evolution 2 update 1.06 (1.004.000) on PS4, PS5, and PC(Steam) is now available for players. According to the JWE 2 update 1.06 patch notes, the latest update added various bug fixes and gameplay adjustments. Apart from this, Jurassic World Evolution 2 patch 1.06 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a major patch was released that added the Camp Cretaceous Dinosaur Pack to the game.
Unfortunately, since the launch, players are facing various bugs with the game. Today’s Jurassic World Evolution 2 version 1.06 (1.3.2) will fix a few of these issues. Read more details here.
JWE 2 update 1.06 (v1.3.2) patch notes – March 17, 2022
- Removed killing tranquillised dinosaurs from the hunt behaviour
- The UI now displays accurate Area territory needs for a combined Indominus Rex / Velociraptor pack
- Environmental needs are now consistent across members of a combined Indominus Rex / Velociraptor pack
- The Kentrosaurus and Ouranosaurus Camp Cretaceous Dinosaur Pack variants no longer have blank entries in the Park List sidebar in the map
- Fixed Scorpios Rex not unlocking with certain sandbox settings
- Fixed instances where after completing the research for ‘Additional Upgrade Slot’, the second slot for upgrades doesn’t unlock
- Fixed occasionally being stuck on the main menu on Epic
- Game crashes trying to generate a live capture event for the Ouranosaurus or Kentrosaurus Camp Cretaceous Dinosaur Pack variants
- Various other stability fixes
Download free Jurassic World Evolution patch 1.06 for PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, PC, and Xbox One.
#Jurassic #World #Evolution #Update #Patch #Notes