A new Insurgency Sandstorm patch 1.13 is now available to download on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox. According to the official Insurgency Sandstorm 1.13 patch notes, the latest update added a new game mode(Defusal), new weapons, gear and much more. Apart from this, Insurgency Sandstorm update 1.13 also includes a long list of bug fixes.
Previously, a major update added new features, changes, improvements, and more. Unfortunately, players are still facing a number of issues with the game. Today’s Insurgency Sandstorm version 1.13 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Insurgency Sandstorm Update 1.13 Patch Notes – November 17, 2022
New Game Mode: Defusal
Defusal is our new high-intensity objective-based PVP mode where each team takes turns attacking and defending chemical weapon caches. Insurgent Forces will attempt to plant explosives on two cache points while the Security Forces try to intercept and deny them control of the points.
Art & Graphics
- Resolved an issue where the M4A1 could be missing the carry handle when using Universal Digital skin.
Audio / VO
- Resolved an issue where accepting changes in menu while using a controller would not play the appropriate sound.
- Added a hover sound to the Create Party button.
- Resolved an issue where Molotovs extinguished by sprinklers would still play audio.
- Overhauled grenade behaviour.
- When thrown, the grenade spawns further away from the camera.
- Grenade now rotates while in mid-air.
- The final position on the ground is more natural.
- Supply Crates in the Push mode now work consistently across all game maps.
- The Supply Crate near the next Spawn Zone opens at the moment when an Objective is captured, except for the Supply Crate in the attacker’s final spawn zone.
- The Supply Crate in the attacker’s final spawn zone opens when this spawn zone becomes active and remains available until the end of the round.
- The defending team has an additional Supply Crate near the Weapon Cache location when the final objective is active.
- The smoke effect from the M81 grenade now can’t be removed by an explosion.
- Resolved an issue where players using the QBZ could scavenge mags from a QTS 11 with the extended magazine upgrade.
- Vehicles now always spawn when selected from the spawn menu in the Range mode.
- Fixed an exploit regarding the M1 Garand.
- Explosive Drones can now fly up while navigating to the target mark.
- Reduced the cost of Point-Shooting Grip from 4 to 2.
- Night-Vision Point Shooting is now available in Versus night scenarios.
- Fixed an issue where players in a party that were kicked from a server could rejoin immediately by re-joining on the same party.
Level Design Improvements & Fixes
- Removed sandbags from objective C on Summit Push Security.
- Moved the initial spawn on Farmhouse Checkpoint Security to improve flow, allowing players to reach objective A more naturally.
- Reduced capture zone for Refinery Domination objective C to limit it to the first floor.
- Resolved an issue where AI would spawn facing the wrong direction on Crossing Checkpoint Security
- Geometry tweaks across a number of maps and game modes:
- Bab Domination: completely revised the layout.
- Gap: added an additional pathway through the slums area; added cover objects in the hotel area.
- Gap Ambush: completely revised the layout.
- Gap Push Insurgents: moved the Insurgents objective D spawn closer to the hotel area; revised restricted areas around objective D.
- Summit Push Security: removed sandbags on objective C to open an easier way for attackers to get inside the objective.
- Hideout Push Insurgents: added an alternative way to access second floor objective A for Security.
- Refinery Domination: limited the capture area of objective C to the first floor.
- Farmhouse Checkpoint Security: moved the initial spawn so the players could navigate towards objective A more naturally.
- Removed various geometry exploits, invisible collisions, and out-of-bounds exploits across all maps.
- Reworked Gap day lighting to make it less saturated and contrast.
- Resolved an issue where not all interact-able doors on Prison had destructible hinges.
- Resolved a seam on Citadel that could be fallen through.
- Fixed an area on Citadel where players could get stuck in rocks.
- Resolved a collision issue on Bab where players were unable to fall through holes in the roof.
- Resolved an issue on Tell where players were unable to jump off a balcony.
- Adjusted the playable area on the Firefight East scenario of Precinct.
- Fixed an exploit on Crossing.
- Fixed an exploit on Outskirts.
- Fixed an exploit on Prison.
- Fixed an exploit on Summit.
- Fixed an exploit on Tell.
- Fixed missing floor on example map.
- Fixed Audiokinetic events not playing sound.
- Fixed custom audio in mods overridden by game default sounds.
- Fixed existing assets missing in editor.
- Fixed textures missing in several master materials.
UI / UX
- Resolved an issue where radio icons would appear for both living and dead players rather than the talking head icon or skull icon.
- Resolved an issue where HUD would reappear after match end.
- Resolved an issue where in-game hints were showing as unbound when using a controller.
- Resolved an issue where players would still receive the “toggle optic” prompt when using a weapon with both Point Shooting Grip and a toggle-able optic.
- Resolved an issue where party members’ avatars were absent on the main menu.
- Resolved an issue that was causing AI to T-pose upon death.
- Improved ragdoll behaviour on consoles.
- Resolved an issue where the colour of the 6x-3x connectors were showing as tan.
- Resolved an issue where if a player kills a suicide bomber at the exact moment they explode the body and backpack where not destroyed.
- Resolved an issue where the characters fingers would bulge out during speed reloading.
- Resolved an issue where the Range was missing the M19 mine.
- Resolved an issue where pressing the “start” button would bring up the class selection instead of the loadout tab.
- Resolved an issue where players could not use the report function on console.
- Resolved an issue where accepting a party invitation while the game is not running will cause a crash on start-up.
- Resolved an issue where the mountains on Outskirts would render in low resolution.
- Resolved an issue when wearing a poncho, the player sees a different torso while in first person.
- Resolved an issue where in third person the magazine floats in the air during idle and crouch reload.
- Resolved an issue where dismemberment would still display although dismemberment option was toggled off.
- Resolved an issue where S.O.R.T DLC on precinct would show up incorrectly.
- Resolved an issue where a gas mask would appear on the ground between characters’ legs in third person.
- Resolved an issue where the first objective in survival visibly switches during insertion phase.
- Resolved an issue where the Rifleman default loadout displayed the wrong supply cost.
Download free Insurgency Sandstorm update 1.13 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
#Insurgency #Sandstorm #Update #Patch #Notes #PS4 #Xbox