Gotham Knights update is rolling out on PC(Steam). According to the official Gotham Knights patch notes, the latest update resolve issues related to the “Cosmic” Batcycle colorway, rewards, racking bug, and much more. Additionally, the Gotham Knights patch also addressed the “Join player” unresponsive button.
Recently, a major update added various tweaks and quality-of-life changes. Unfortunately, some players are also experiencing issues with the game. Today’s Gotham Knights update will address a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Gotham Knights PC Patch Notes – November 17, 2022
- Fix for “Cosmic” Batcycle colorway not being unlocked properly
- Rewards fix for Historia Strigidae collectibles
- Tracking fix for Batarang collectibles
- Community messages fix for proper localization
- “Join player” unresponsive button fix
- Modchip fusion animation fix
- Modchip SFX fix when hovering over selected modchip
- Scroll keyboard & mouse fix in Gear menus
- Other button layout fixes when going from controller to keyboard & mouse
- User interface (UI) fixes to lingering text in Abilities menu
- Option to mute host being disabled has been fixed
- FSR 2.0 not being applied after enabling has been fixed
- CSI Cursor flickering fix
- Online “Connection Lost” prompt is now displayed more promptly
Download free Gotham Knights update on PC.
#Gotham #Knights #Update #Patch #Notes