Hunt Showdown update 1.44 (1.7.2) is now available to download on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official Hunt Showdown 1.44 patch notes, the latest update added fixes to help with performance issues, missing geometry in compounds, and a number of other fixes. Apart from this, today’s Hunt Showdown console patch 1.44 also includes no other player-facing changes.
Previously, a major update added refactor to the weapon handling system in Hunt. Recently, a hotfix was also released with new accessibility options, hunter control changes, and more.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the release.
What is new in Hunt Showdown 1.44 Patch Notes (1.7.2) for PS4 and Xbox One?
Like other deadeye variants this weapon has been modified with a side mounted Deadeye scope making it easier to hit those longer-range shots. This new variant can also be paired with the Deadeye Scopesmith trait.
Scottfield Model 3 Spitfire
This innovative design includes an addition to the trigger guard in the form of an extra finger hold. This grip provides an extra point of leverage, making it much easier to cock the hammer of the weapon. The barrel has also been shortened to reduce weight which allows for even better ergonomics while the shooter is charging the weapon.
This means the Rate of Fire is significantly higher than the Base Scottfield Model 3, however the shortened barrel reduces the weight at the front of the weapon which results in higher recoil and a decrease in hip fire accuracy. Since the left hand is used to fan the weapon, the extra finger handle does not affect the rate of fire when fanning this weapon.
Scottfield Model 3 Precision
This version of the Scottfield adds a stock to the pistol grip, making a much more stable platform for shooting. This drastically reduces the recoil and increases the overall accuracy of the weapon. This addition also provides a more comfortable holding position, making it slight easier to prepare, resulting in a decrease in time between shots.
Scottfield Model 3 Swift
The top break action of the Scottfield already provides an increase to reload speeds in comparison to other revolvers in the arsenal. The addition of a speed loader mechanism means that the reload is even faster with the Model 3 Swift. These simple devised allow for all 6 rounds to be pre-loaded into them which are then ready to insert into the chamber and reload all rounds simultaneously.
However, this addition means that you can no longer top off this weapon one bullet at a time as all spare rounds must be kept in the speed loader for the next quick reload. This means any rounds left in the weapon while reloading will be ejected and lost to make room for the next load.
What is fixed in Hunt Showdown version 1.44 Patch Notes for PS4 and Xbox One?
- Implemented several dedicated server performance improvements tied to the AI cast.
- Crouch-walking over broken glass/cans is now slightly louder than crouch-walking on other surfaces. This sound is audible at roughly 25m.
- The damage reduction from explosives to yourself and teammates has been removed.
- This means damage from the following is applied to you and your teammates as normal:
- Dynamite (sticks and bundles)
- Explosive ammo (including Explosive crossbow bolts)
- Red Barrels
- Bomb lance splash Damage
- Increased the damage dealt when reviving a red-skulled teammate with the bounty from 25 to 50 HP.
- Players performing this revive will not be able to kill themselves accidentally. If you have 50HP or less while performing this revive, it will stop at 1HP but will still finish the revive process.
- Increased the damage dealt when the bow is at minimum draw.
- This means that performing a quick shot by tapping the fire button with inflict more damage to enemies.
- Increased the damage multiplier of the Basic Arrow against Grunts and Hellhounds.
- This will increase the chances of performing a OHK on these enemies.
- Hitting these enemies at center mass from 15m will have a much higher chance of performing a OHK (one hit kill).
Dragon Breath Custom Ammo Type
- Increased the damage across all barrel lengths to improve the chance of landing a one hit kill (OHK). The OHK ranges for Dragonbreath are as follows:
- Long and medium Barrel: 5-6m
- Short Barrel: 3-4m
It’s important to note that a OHK at these ranges is still not a guarantee. A solid hit with the majority of pellets from this shell will still be required to ensure the OHK.
Winfield 1873 Full Metal Jacket ammo
- New Custom ammo type available for the Winfield 1873 and Winfield 1873c:
- Similar in function to other FMJ ammo types, this increases wall penetration and the effective range.
- Price – $35
Higher Rate of Fire weapon changes (Dual Wield, Levering and Fanning)
- Significantly increased the recoil for all pairs of Dual wield pistols making it harder to reacquire your target for a follow-up shot.
- Dual wielding, fanning, and levering no longer benefit from an accuracy bonus while crouching.
Explosive Crossbow adjustments
- Significantly reduced the aim-punch that occurs when hit by the blast of an Explosive bolt. This means you will encounter much less screen movement when caught in the area of effect.
- Reduced the spare ammo for Explosive bolts to ¼ (previously 1/6).
- Slightly increased the hip fire spread for Explosives bolts.
- Poison Trip mines now produce a poison cloud that persists for 30 seconds.
- When triggered, a more intense level of poison will be applied to the player that set it off.
- Alert Trip mines will now deal a small amount of burning damage to players (slight charcoal of your health bar).
- Alert Trip mines can no longer be triggered when placed in water.
Happy trapping and stay vigilant!
- Decoys will now produce a “footstep” sound. This sound will vary depending on the surface they hit to keep them in line with the standard footstep audio.
- The sound generated will behave exactly like a footstep of an enemy Hunter.
- Equipping, unequipping and throwing decoys is now less audible to other Hunters
Regional prices for Blood bonds packs on Steam
- Applied local prices for Blood Bond packs on Steam for all currently supported regions
Animal Sound Traps
- Horses are now audible at further ranges bringing them in line with other animal sound traps.
- Due to a bug, the Horse audio was only audible at up to 80m which has now been rectified.
- Horses will take a longer time to de-escalate from their “aggro” state after they have been alerted.
- Horses will now always be one shot to throwing axes regardless of where you hit the horse, bringing the damage to horses more in line with other powerful “one shot” attacks.
Doors and Windows Rendering Exploit
- Fixed an exploit tied to the rendering of windows and doors. It is no longer possible to tell if others have visited a compound based on whether the doors and windows have rendered or not.
- Doors and windows will now only be determined by how close you are to the compound and is no longer impacted by other players visiting a compound first.
- Added the Berthier Carbine Deadeye variant for $388
- Added the Scottfield Model 3 Spitfire variant for $108
- Added the Scottfield Model 3 Precision variant for $85
- Added the Scottfield Model 3 Swift variant for $95
- Added the Winfield 1873 Full Metal Jacket ammo for $35
- Added the Winfield 1873c Full Metal Jacket ammo for $35
- Slightly reduced the modifier given when selling equipment.
New Legendary Weapons
Winfield M1873 Musket Bayonet “Patre” for 800 BB.
- “In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Unholy spirit, Hunters christen and cleanse the Bayou with the shot of this Winfield M1873 Bayonet. “
Flare Pistol “Death’s Beacon” for 400BB.
- “Against a dark sky, this Flare Pistol blazes its foreboding message to Death, marking the next place from which souls need be collected, and graves dug. “
Romero 77 Talon “Maelstrom” for 700BB
- “Get caught in the Maelstrom and you will be crushed in the stream of its current – sailor’s curse and Hunter’s dream – a tide of devastating shots.”
Bornheim No. 3 Match “Mockingbird” for 800BB
- “It’s a sin to kill a mockingbird, but it’s no sin to kill a monster, and the call from this Bornheim No. 3 Match mimics the torment of its victims with every shrill cry from its deadly barrel. “
- Addressed a bug on consoles that resulted in specific Hunter skins have a very low texture resolution.
- Addressed an issue that resulted in a few second of a delay when switching weapons in case where the weapon switch is triggered by the auto-switch (e.g. using a grenade and once thrown it auto switches back to your gun).
- Addressed an issue that resulted in not being able to hear the Hive swarm in some cases.
- Addressed an issue that caused the Horses to only be audible below 80m.
- Addressed an issue that allowed Hive swarms to pass through windows and doors when they were closed just as the swarm is about to pass through.
- Addressed an issue that caused the Butcher to get stuck on the pig’s head.
- Addressed a bug that allowed players to switch away from a cooking throwable, effectively faking a throw (Only applies to controllers)
- Addressed an issue where choke bombs would not extinguish horses that were on fire.
- Fixed a spot near a group of barrels in Blanc Brinery where players could potentially become stuck.
- Fixed a spot near some hay bales in Windy Run where players could potentially become stuck.
- Fixed a hole in the roof of Maw Battery that could give players and unfair advantage.
- Addressed a bug that resulted in some sliding gates having a gap that could provide an unfair advantage.
- Addressed a bug tied to the rendering of windows and doors. It is no longer possible to determine if other players have been present in the compound.
- Addressed an issue that caused Frag and Flash bombs to sink instead of floating on top of the water.
- Addressed an issue that caused explosives to explode when directly hit with a choke bomb, instead of defusing it as intended (does not apply to waxed dynamite).
- Addressed an issue where fuses would remain active when thrown through the choke bomb cloud.
- Addressed an issue that caused a loud sound to be heard when retrieving items such as knives, bolts an axes. The audio for this should now return to normal.
- Addressed a bug with the Martini Henry, where players could become stuck in the scop animation when releasing aim directly after firing a shot.
- Continued maintenance on naming and translations of Legendary weapons.
- Addressed a bug that could cause players to become stuck when starting the game.
- Addressed an issue that caused the store sorting to reset when switch tabs.
- Addressed an issue that caused the random contract description to appear behind the searching for match banner when joining a quickplay match.
- Addressed an issue that prevented the confirmation pop-up from appearing, when the last man standing attempts to “leave the match” through the esc menu. A pop up should now appear asking if you wish to confirm leaving.
- Addressed an issue that caused the bounty Lightning strikes from the previous round to briefly appear on the map of your current match.
- Addressed FPS drops, stuttering, and performance issues.
- Addressed a bug where compounds not loading fix.
- Fixed low-resolution textures.
Download free Hunt Showdown update 1.44 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Xbox.
#Hunt #Showdown #Update #Patch #Notes #v172 #PS4 #Xbox