Hunt Showdown update 1.48 (1.8) released on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official Hunt Showdown 1.48 patch notes, the latest update brings changes across all maps, added new tier 2 weapon lobby animations, and more. Apart from this, today’s Hunt Showdown version 1.48 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Unfortunately, since the last major update, players are experiencing issues with the game. Today’s Hunt Showdown console update 1.48 will fix a few of these issues.
Hunt Showdown Patch 1.48 Notes – Official
Server and Client performance improvements
- Improvements made on the server side to the physicalized entities in the world. This means we have reduced the processing costs attached to AI, Doors, chains and any other interactable object in the world.
- Removed an unused component that could impact server performance.
- Improvements made to spikes in performance that were caused by idle AI. These AI were using more recourses than needed so we have made some improvement to their cost on the server when idle. Please be aware, idle AI may have a slower reaction time than normal.
Made improvements to the way the game interacts with the Steam API. During a game session, we were calling some features of the Steam API every frame, this can be costly for some systems, so this resulted in a decrease in performance for some of you.
- Doors can now open inward if you walk backwards while interacting with them.
- All ‘Barn’ type fences have been overhauled.
Read full Hunt Showdown update 1.8 patch notes here.
Download free Hunt Showdown update 1.48 on PlayStation 4, Xbox and PC (Steam).
#Hunt #Showdown #PS4 #Update #Patch #Notes