A new Elden Ring update 1.03.2 is now available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official Elden Ring patch notes, the latest update resolves a bug related to multiplayer and NPC’s. Apart from this, the Elden Ring patch 1.02.2 also addressed some crashing issues.
Previously, a major update was released that addressed the Easy Anti Cheat and mouse operations-related issues.
Recently, the game was released with positive reviews. However, since the release, players are experiencing various issues with the game. Today’s Elden Ring patch 1.03.2 will address a few of these issues.
Related: Check Elden Ring PC System Requirements.
Elden Ring Patch 1.03.2 Patch Notes – March 23, 2022
- Addressed a bug that sometime prevented players from advancing NPC Nepheli Loux’s questline.
- Addressed an issue that causes the playable character to die when trying to descend from a spot near Bestial Sanctum.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Ash of War, Endure from taking effect.
- Addressed an issue in multiplayer that allowed players to teleport others to incorrect map coordinates.
- Added stability and performance improvements.
- Other minor bug fixes.
Download free Elden Ring version 1.03.2 on PC(Steam).
#Elden #Ring #Update #Patch #Notes