Humankind update 184.108.40.2065 is now rolling out on PC (Steam). According to the official Humankind patch notes, the latest update added quality of life various bug fixes, and gameplay changes.
Since the last patch, players are facing a number of problems with the game. Today’s Humankind patch will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Humankind Patch Notes – February 8, 2022
- Fixed an issue on MacOS where custom maps were not displayed when creating a new game.
- Fixed an exploit where players could obtain cities by using the Liberate function without investing resources.
- Fixed an issue where the user could remain unable to complete the session while using the official Endless mod.
- Fixed an issue where subscribed mods were counted as Enabled mods when checking for save compatibility.
- Fixed an issue where saves became invalid even if only a minor update has been made on the mod.
- Fixed an issue where the game could become unstable when a player unsubscribes to a Mod that is activated.
- Fixed broken texts and unstable behaviors after loading a modded save without the mod and then installing the mod to reload the save.
- Fixed an issue where new mods uploaded to mod.io could not appear in the Available Mods list after being downloaded in some cases.
- Fixed an issue where a desync could be encountered on crossplay multiplayer sessions (EGS/Steam – PC/MacOS).
- Fixed an issue on Steam where multiplayer sessions created on 1.0.6 versions cannot be loaded on 1.0.7 versions if the build was started from the executable.
- Fixed an issue where an error could be generated when the player selects the “Attend” choice for the “Based on a true story 1”.
- Fixed an issue where debug text could be present in the New Game screen.
- Fixed an issue where Players were able to connect to G2G without adding any credentials if they were previously connected to G2G.
- Fixed an issue where no Narrator voice lines were triggered after adopting the Cultures of Africa new cultures.
- Fixed an issue where no Narrator voice lines were triggered when meeting a culture among the new ones of the Cultures of Africa pack.
- Fixed an issue where no Information was displayed outside the city panel status bar borders when the ‘Divide and Conquer’ narrative event effects were applied.
- Fixed an issue where Blue eye color was missing from the avatar customization options.
#Humankind #Update #Patch #Notes #Allen #Newell #Patch