Humankind update 22.214.171.124 is now here to download on PC via Steam
According to the official Humankind patch notes we have some new details. The latest update added coastal Sieges, an idea of attacker anachronism and many other features. Aside from these updates, today’s Humankind patch 1.3.253 also includes various fixes for humankind modes.
Humankind Patch Notes – September 17, 2021
CHANGES AND ADDITIONS
- Added coastal Sieges.
- To limit damage, added the notion of an attacker anachronism.
- A notification will be displayed if only one Technology is left to activate End Game trigger.
- In the accessibility options, added a color picker for subtitles.
- Added a dedicated icon to show the War Score.
- Added a breakdown of the War Score in the Crisis panel.
- To focus the camera on these elements and select them, I added a Select button to All Military Forces and All Cities and Outposts panels.
- Information on the next threshold in Pollution tooltips has been added.
- Game speed and game difficulty information added to game saves.
- In the video settings, a Fullscreen option was added.
- G2G has added tools to manage and share Personas.
- Several new hints added.
- Improvements made to the flow between Avatars in Diplomacy screen.
- The Surrender panel was improved.
- Improvements to the pathfinding computation in the fog of war.
- The speed of the Avatars displayed in the Lobby screen has been improved.
- Improved feedback for naval transports, militias and Siege weapons.
- AI has improved the ability to predict battles and evaluate them.
- Improved the process by which AI Armies will consider traversing safe Territories to reach their target.
- Improved the coordination of AI Empire Armies for an attack.
- Improved the effectiveness of bombardment.
- AI Empires will now place more emphasis on their Emblematic Areas and be more efficient in their placement.
- To gain stability, AI Empires will now need to correctly place Common Quarter.
- Updated default keyboard shortcuts.
- End-game stats now track FoodProduced instead of FoodNet (which tends always to be around 0).
- Reduced Combat Strength effect of the “Violent Pursuits” event.
- Reduced Combat Strength effect of the “Only Game in Town” event.
- The stability penalty for being overdrawn in terms Influence now scales quadratically.
- Hunnic Hordes bonus slightly reduced.
- Merchant gains now scale with Eras.
- Aesthete gains now scale quadratically in conjunction with Eras.
- Reduced Expansionist costs.
- Reduced the impact on Faith of the two initial Tenets, “Shamanism” and “Polytheism”.
- Increased costs of claims for players at the top end of the Territory count.
- Reduced the “per district” Stability impact of local Pollution.
- Global Pollution effects now scale with the District count.
- Pollution is now being captured by Natural Reserves.
- Global Pollution thresholds increased by 2.5.
- Balanced Local Pollution effects to give more importance to local effects. Please note that impact on FIMS, Faith and Influence doesn’t not use the right feedback on the Local Pollution tooltip on a Territory.
- Slightly reduced Pollution impact of Airports, Airfields and other special Districts to which Pollution reductions don’t apply.
- Some infrastructures are now reducing the impact of Airport Pollution.
- Sewage Treatment Plant reduces Farmers Quarter Pollution.
- Loosened Civics prerequisites make rare Civics more likely.
- Added a minimum amount to multiplier properties for enacting or cancelling Civics. This prevents some exploits.
- Changed Midas’ Strength from Capitalist (+15% Money) to Moneymaker (+10%).
- Addressed a bug where Civics cannot be unlocked under specific conditions.
- Trade Routes caused a frame rate drop in Contemporary Era.
- Soviet District caused frame rate to drop in Contemporary Era.
- Addressed a bug where District’s 3D models are no longer displayed under specific conditions.
- Fixed a bug that Army pawns disappeared and combat preview was locked.
- Resolved a bug that caused Air Units to disappear when they were being carried by an Aircraft Carrier carrying Air Units.
- Resolved a bug that prevented a battle from ending under certain conditions.
- A bug that AI stuck itself, preventing a battle from being ended, was addressed.
- A bug was fixed that prevented the end turn from being completed due to the war support panels not being empty.
- The battle mandatory notification was not displayed, so the end turn could not be stopped.
- Corrected a bug in which the end turn can’t be stopped when Independent People start a Crisis under specified conditions.
- Fixes an issue in which AIs are targeting Curiosities within the fog of War.
- A bug was fixed that AI Personas were reset to their default settings after loading multiplayer saves.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the diplomacy log information from being saved/loaded.
An error could be generated when an ongoing battle is opened after a turn has ended. Also, addressed a bug where an error can occur when launching a Nuclear Missile against an opponent’s Capital City.
- An error that can occur when the move rate is negative was addressed.
- An error could occur when you access an Air Strike aftermath log.
- An audio error could be caused by Missile Strike during a battle.
- Addressed a bug where “Power Investor” Merchant’s ability can be used multiple times by reloading a save file.
Addressed a bug where Harbors are not excluded from City’s main borough, meaning that opposing players can’t move their Ships onto a Harbor that is contiguous with their enemy’s main borough to block Unit creation or to trigger a ransack.
- Addressed a bug where Cultural Wonders are reset to an “unplaced” state instead of transferring ownership.
- A bug was found in which Ordu, Awari, and Orda Outposts have different exploitation feedback to regular Outposts.
- Fixed a bug in which Influence buyout costs scaling were not handling gamespeed.
- Fixed a bug that incorrectly described the source of Luxury Resource breakdown.
- A bug was fixed in which the National Projects tooltips did not specify that a project is cheaper when it is built on a district with a compatible site district.
- A bug was fixed that the constructions list scrolls automatically after each additional Infrastructure and Public Ceremony is added to the construction queue.
- A bug was fixed that could lead to errors when constructing another district on the Arms Factory.
- A bug was fixed that prevented bonus resources from satellite launches from being shown in breakdowns.
- A bug was fixed that the player was not informed about the requirements for the Floating Marketplace.
- Addressed a bug where the Natural Wonders’ name changes to “Exploitation” once a District is built on adjacent Tiles.
- A bug was discovered that the Coal generators’ effect of the Electricity technology was not fully functional.
- A bug was discovered that it was extremely difficult for players with low Stability to mitigate Pollution.
- The Local Pollution thresholds are not scaling with World Size.
- A bug was found in the City Stability breakdown that does not include the District Pollution penalty.
- Addressed a bug where Local Pollution effects isn’t displayed in the City’s FIMS, Faith and Influence breakdowns.
Addressed a bug where the “End of your journey” Pollution-related important notification does not indicate who is the top polluter and that it has received Fame.
- A bug was fixed that prevented the destruction of forests from generating pollution.
- Addressed a bug where sometime the Local Pollution tooltip doesn’t update.
- Fixed a bug that Uranium deposits can grow on water tiles.
- Addressed a bug where the player is able to fight against Ships on land after Sieges.
- A bug was fixed that prevented the player from building nomadic units on spawn points with an already-existing nomadic unit.
- A bug was fixed that allowed the Unit creation gauge for Nomad Armies to be displayed in an Army panel of another Army.
- A bug was fixed that allowed Air and Missile Units to be deployed in the same Army.
- Fixed a bug that Air and Missile Units could not be disbanded in certain circumstances.
- Addressed a bug where “Behind Walls” status is not removed after Siege Weapons destroyed the Fortification.
Fixed a bug that displayed false information in the contextual tooltip while hovering over Tribes with more than 2 Units.
- A bug was fixed that showed the Tribe gauge under certain conditions.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Claim Territory unit-action button to display inconsistent behavior.
- A bug was fixed in which Draftees now have an anti-cavalry icon rather than a melee icon.
- Fixed a bug that caused Army actions not to behave as expected when accessed using their keybindings.
- Addressed a bug where an Army cannot cross other Empire’s Ruins in order to start a Siege.
- Addressed a bug where assimilated Independent people’s Armies cannot embark even with the required Technology researched.
- The bug that the last Army could be completely disbanded in the Neolithic Era was addressed.
- Fixed a bug that auto-exploring Armies would follow the same path every turn.
- A bug was fixed that coastal naval units could become stuck in an autoexplore loop if they are unable to reach another coastal water area.
- A bug was fixed that allowed naval units to be placed on land tiles during siege battles.
- Addressed a bug where the Air Strike targeting mode is not dismissed when accessing the game’s Pause menu via the Escape key.
- A bug was fixed that the game menu would open if an action unit is selected and the ESC key was pressed.
- Addressed a bug where an error can occur when opening the Treaty section with a Vassal, in some cases.
- A bug was fixed that could cause an error when accessing Diplomacy scren via notification for an AI proposal.
- A bug was fixed that prevented an ongoing annexation from being interrupted when a player becomes allied or at war.
- A bug was fixed that required the player to re-access Diplomacy screen after receiving a counter proposal.
- A bug was fixed that made issuing a Demand reject a white peace offer.
- An issue was found that an ongoing annexation cannot be stopped after a player becomes allied or is at war with another player.
- A bug was fixed where deprecated surrender terms are not displayed and can be tradable to Money.
- Addressed a bug where Demands made before war are locked when forcing surrender, and the “Money per greviance” value is incorrect.
- Fixed a bug that incorrectly displayed the Heresy grievance.
- Corrected a bug that incorrect information was displayed in the Relations tab if the played is not part the feedbacked relation.
- Fixed a bug that caused the War Morale tooltip to be too small in Diplomacy screen.
- Fixed a bug that caused greetings to not work properly when the Diplomacy panel was opened and closed quickly with different Empires.
- Addressed a bug where the player’s Avatar is getting stucked in Furious attitude if they declare war, then meet a new Empire.
- A bug was fixed that the player wasn’t informed about the resource sharing mechanism granted by vassalization.
- A bug was fixed that allowed an AI Vassal to be made a Vassal while it was fighting an ally. This would continue the war with the ally.
Fixed a bug that allowed the player to open Diplomacy with an Empire that has been eliminated under certain conditions.
- A bug was fixed that could cause third-person diplomatic subtitles to display text errors under certain conditions.
- Fixed a bug that caused errors when the Alt+F4 command was used in the Diplomacy screen.
- A bug was fixed that the Diplomatic History Close button did not display a tooltip.
- A bug was fixed where some texts could be hidden by the Log button on Diplomacy screen.
- Addressed a bug where AI Empires don’t wait for Players Culture choice in low game difficulties.
- AI has been unable to use Buyout to complete Constructions.
- Addressed a bug where AI don’t launch a Siege assault when no other options are available.
- A bug causing AI errors when saving a save file was fixed.
- A bug that could cause an error for single tile bombardment was addressed.
- Fixed a bug that AI Empires could not properly target Territories using the Cultural Affinity action.
- Fixed a bug that prevented AI from properly interacting with battles and being out of range of movement points.
- Fixed a bug in which AI Empires attempted to allocate Armies to attack Territories that they couldn’t reach.
- A bug was discovered in which AI Empires tried to regroup Armies that couldn’t reach each other.
- An error could occur when capturing or besieging a City under certain conditions.
- Problem with battle estimations not properly taking reinforcements into account.
- A bug was discovered that AI Empires would disband their embarked Armies.
- Fixed several issues with the AI pathfinding computation.
- Addressed a bug where the game version in Main Menu is barely visible.
- Fixed a bug that caused an error when accessing UI tab from Settings screen. It left a blank area in the Languages droplist.
- A bug was fixed that showed the Fame rewards as 0 per turn after loading a saved file and opening the Empire screen.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the ping panel from being dismissed until the player made a selection.
- Addressed a bug where no sound is played on the “The end?” notification.
- A bug was fixed that displayed an error message when the Alt+F4 command is used in Diplomacy Mode.
A bug was fixed that the player is not notified when they do not have access to Technology because they have not advanced in the correct time period.
- A bug was fixed that displayed the icon for inaccessible Strengths and Biases inconsistently.
- Addressed a bug where Empires the player didn’t met are displayed as “Unknown” in the “Longuest War” section during the End Game sequence.
- The bug that the player could see the interface of the camera and its initial position for a few frames in between the video sequence and the camera sequence was addressed.
- Addressed a bug where the District’s tooltip is incorrectly scaled if the player hovers the Districts right after they clicks on the Idle City button.
- A bug was fixed that displayed an inconsistent Technology cost when you move from the Neolithic Era to claim a Territory.
- A bug was fixed that scrolling to the Era by clicking on the Technology screen Era button buttons causes the Era to scroll instead of being jumped directly to.
A bug was fixed that the Technology panel would not be highlighted if a Research Mandatory was interacted with.
- A bug was fixed that the player was not informed that they do not have access to Technology because they have not advanced in the correct Era.
- Addressed a bug where the tooltip window from the activated “Land Raiser” ability is bigger than the text inside.
- A bug was fixed that did not display the City name in the Event title.
- Addressed a bug where a debug text is displayed in the choices of “An Envious Eye” Event. Event description still has a bug text.
- Addressed a bug where a debug text is displayed in the “A Surfeit of Wisdom” Event.
- Fixed a bug that made it possible to select a map created by players to set World settings.
- Fixed a bug that displayed inconsistent Technology costs when advancing from the Neolithic Era without claiming Territory.
- Addressed a bug where the “Locate the Event” function on the “Resource Sold” notification pulls the camera to the wrong location.
- Corrected a bug in which Harbor trade nodes were not displayed correctly on the Trade screen.
- A bug was fixed that caused the Empire name to not be displayed on new sessions of the Diplomacy screen, Battle panel or notifications.
- Fixed a bug that made it difficult to see certain UI indicators on the Army panel and City panel when they were displayed in red.
- Fixed a bug that caused Fame rewards to be displayed as 0 for each turn when loading a save and clicking on the Empire screen.
- A bug was fixed that caused minor graphical corruption of Units on multiple screens.
- Addressed a bug where an incorrect icon is used for the “Silver Tongues” Legacy Trait.
- Fixed a bug in the New Game Content tab that could cause inconsistent behaviour.
- Addressed a bug where clicking the chat button doesn’t put the cursor in the text field automatically.
- Addressed a bug where the “Enter” key opens the game chat instead of confirming the rename action in multiplayer sessions.
- Hotkey function in-game not available when the Humankind Encyclopedia is open.
Addressed a bug where the next City or Outpost will be selected instead of the Next Army or Previous Army when using their designated keys
- P and N while having an Army selected.
- Fixed a bug in which the default keybinding assignment was not listed in the Game menu on the Mouse and Keyboard settings screen.
- SFXs sometimes do not play when shortcuts are used.
- Addressed a bug where the “Smite unbelievers” Tier 1 tenet’s bonus is applied as unknown.
- A bug was fixed that allowed the Follower repartition to be lower than 100% in the Religion panel.
- Fixed a bug that caused background functionality to be present when minimising the game.
- Addressed a bug where the “Close Help Layer” button is missing a tooltip.
- Numerous issues were corrected with the Help Layer item position.
- Addressed a bug where errors are generated after leaving the game idle for approximately 2 minutes in the Join Game screen.
- A bug was fixed that prevented a player from joining a private session using his lobby ID.
- A bug was fixed that allowed a non-host player to apply a custom map to a multiplayer lobby.
- Fixed a bug that could cause an infinite loading screen when a non-host player has applied a custom map to a multiplayer lobby.
- Addressed a bug where the player is unable to delete user created maps in the Map Editor screen.
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from signing maps created by others.
- A bug was fixed in which the New Game screen did not include details about user-created map.
- A bug was fixed that made it impossible to access the World settings when a map created by a player is selected.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Map Editor to quit the game and bring it back to the desktop.
- Fixed a bug that caused an error with the World Wrap setting.
- Several issues were fixed due to missing checks to verify that the game map was valid.
- A bug was fixed that prevented player-created avatars from being synced back into the game when they were connected to a g2g Account.
- Fixed a bug in which the default G2G Player Persona Avatar was reset to the default after saving AI Persona changes.
- A bug was fixed that allows the creator to update the downloaded AI Persona model after it has been added to a session or collection.
A bug was fixed that caused the camera to suddenly move to the bottom when it was zoomed in on a map.
- Corrected a bug in which animation and Narrator lines were not played when an AI declared war on the player.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Narrator Line from being activated when creating a new City.
- A bug was fixed that caused the First City Settled Narator line to be incorrectly triggered when building the first District.
- Fixed a bug in which the Narrator line is repeatedly activated for the Mars Landing event.
- Corrected a bug that caused the Narrator to be incorrectly activated for Greek Ships, Soviet Tanks and Missiles, Phoenicians Harbors, and Soviet Tanks.
- A bug was fixed that made Trade Links with all Empires Narrator lines repeat everytime the player purchases a Resource.
- A bug was fixed that allowed Narratore lines to be activated on the Diplomacy screen.
- Addressed a bug where the “Reforestation” achievement can be unlocked early.
- Addressed a bug where the “Unbend the knee” achievement is unlocked when the prerequisite is not met.
Get the free Humankind update 126.96.36.199 for PC (Steam).