Humankind update 22.214.171.12410 (Metternich Hotfix) is now rolling out on PC (Steam). According to the official Humankind patch notes, the latest update brings various tweaks and changes. Additionally, the Humankind game patch also includes performance improvements.
Since the last patch, players are facing a number of problems with the game. Today’s Humankind patch will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Humankind Patch Notes – November 15, 2022
- Addressed a bug where an “urgent affairs require you attention” mandatory notification may lead to the game being blocked.
CHANGES AND ADDITIONS
- Added an indication of the empire targetted by a leverage curiosity.
- Added a mention of the patronage extending Independent People cycle of life, as well as other missing feedbacks on Independent People.
- Added a preview of the duration of Agents actions.
- Added a new legacy trait for Singaporeans: +5% Fame Gain Multiplier per Client State Independant People. The former lecay trait has been added directly as a Unit Specialty of the Reservists.
FIXES OF ISSUES SPOTTED BY THE COMMUNITY (THANKS!)
- Addressed a bug where Units could be upgraded to emblematic units obtained by “arms deal”.
- Addressed a bug where the “Spider’s Web” Narrative Event could be triggered by opponent’s city.
- Addressed a bug where after refusing an agreement proposal by another empire, then same agreement proposal could be sent again immedietly.
- Addressed a bug where the tooltip for “Cultural Blessing” was missing information on when to unlock the civic.
- Addressed a bug where the “Cultural Blessing” could can be unlocked in Ancient era.
- Addressed a bug where Decoy army that have Stealth units were not correctly displayed.
- Addressed a bug where armies could not move due to the presence of stealth allied armies (it now starts an ambush).
- Addressed a bug where Spawn points were not deactivated when disrupting them with an Agent.
- Addressed a bug where Osmosis events would not appear when Manipulating a city that was not in the Player’s influence.
- Addressed a bug where incorrect feedback was displayed when trying to add reinforcement that has no movement point left.
- Addressed a bug where incorrect information was displayed when a civlization was falling.
- Addressed a bug where, very rarely, the game could become stuck when choosing “Seek Wisdom” tenet.
- Fixed an issues where AIs could declare war while in peaceful mode.
- Fixed an issues where the bonuses coming from independent people treaties could be inconsistent because of the era level.
- Fixed a few localization issues.
- Fixed a issues with narrative events and civics unlocks.
- Fixed other UI issues (in the Congress of Humankind, Embassies and the Help Layer).
#Humankind #November #Update #Patch #Notes