Destiny 2 patch 22.214.171.124 details are available for PS4, PC, PS5, Xbox One, and PC players. According to the official Destiny 2 update 126.96.36.199 patch notes, the latest hotfix resolves issues related to crashes and multiplayer issues. Apart from this, today’s Destiny 2 patch 188.8.131.52 also includes performance fixes.
Previously, Destiny 2 update 184.108.40.206 added quality-of-life fixes. Recently, hotfix 220.127.116.11 was also released. Unfortunately, some players are still facing several issues with the game. Today’s Destiny 2 version 18.104.22.168 will fix a few of these issues.
Related: Destiny 2 servers are down for maintenance. Check the Destiny 2 server status here.
Destiny 2 Version 22.214.171.124 Patch Notes – November 15, 2022
- Addressed a bug where players may be blocked from Seasonal progress if they return to orbit too quickly.
- Addressed low performance issues.
- Fixed game crashing buges.
- Addressed fireteam joining issues.
- Addressed various error codes.
Download free Destiny 2 update 126.96.36.199 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
#Destiny #Update #Patch #Notes #Details