Horizon Zero Dawn update 1.11 (Dec 8, 2020) is now available to download on PC(Steam). According to Horizon Zero Dawn patch notes, the latest update added Nvidia DLSS and AMD FidelityFX Super-resolution. Apart from this, today’s Horizon Zero Dawn patch 1.11 also includes performance and stability improvements.
Previously. an update added various quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, since the release, players are experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Horizon Zero Dawn version 1.11 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in today’s Horizon Zero Dawn PC update 1.11? – December 6, 2021
- Added Nvidia’s DLSS upscaling technology.
- Added AMD’s FidelityFX Super Resolution, replacing FidelityFX CAS.
- Adjusted settings screen to facilitate the addition of DLSS and FSR.
- Render Scale option has been removed but same result can now be accomplished by adjusting setting Upscale Method to Simple and adjusting Upscale Quality.
- Improvement to the shader management system. This will result in a few noticeable differences:
- There is no longer a shader pre-compilation step on startup. The game will always compile shaders during loading and in the background.
- Stutters during gameplay that used to occur due to background shader compilation have now been significantly reduced.
- Because shader compilation is still happening in the background you may notice the game having a higher CPU utilization while that is happening.
- Loading screens will wait for the required shaders to be fully compiled. This may cause loading screens to take somewhat longer on certain systems.
- On higher spec machines with faster CPUs the loading screens will typically be shorter, due to more efficient shader compilation that better leverages high-end CPUs.
#Horizon #Dawn #Update #Patch #Notes #Official