Hokko Life update 1.03 is available on PC (Steam). According to the official Hokko Life patch notes, the latest update added gameplay changes and fixes.
Recently, a big update added a new farming area, dozens of crops to grow, and crafting recipes to create Since the last patch, players are experiencing a number of issues. Today’s Hokko Life patch 1.03 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Hokko Life Patch Notes – December 1, 2022
- Addressed multiple issues where the user would get disconnected or disconnection errors.
- Fixed multiple crashing issues.
- Addressed occasions where the game may stutter.
- Fixed Softlock when a save game is clicked twice.
- Addressed an issue where the player receives the fully grown tree instead of the infant tree after digging. the sapling out of the ground.
- Addressed an issue where the tree stumps and tree saplings don’t disappear after digging them up.
- Fixed an issue where the game will have no input if the player uses the joy-cons remotely after accessing a menu with them connected to the switch body.
- Addressed multiple FPS drops when players open the design tool and catalog tab.
- Load time and performance improvements.
- Addressed an issue with the Customize design button not working on Sally’s premade designs.
Download free Hokko Life version 1.03 on PS4 and Xbox One.
#Hokko #Life #Update #Patch #Notes