Evil West update 1.0.4 details released for PS4, PS5, PC and Xbox. According to the official Evil West 1.04 patch notes, the latest update brings adjustable FOV, a new camera shake toggle option, and more. Apart from this, Evil West patch 1.0.4 also includes performance and stability improvements.
Previously, a big Evil West Day one patch added an overall gameplay performance boost. Unfortunately, since the release, players are still experiencing a number of issues with the game. Today’s Evil West version 1.0.4 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Evil West 1.0.4 Patch Notes – December 1, 2022
• You can now toggle the Camera Shake in the Game options.
• You can now restart the current mission from the Lore menu’s Missions section.
• You can now change the sprint action on keyboard to be a toggle instead of hold-to-sprint.
• The arrow cursor keys are not hard bound to the camera movement any more.
• Added the Exit button in the EULA screen upon the first launch of the game.
• You can now adjust the FOV (Field of View) angle in the options menu,
which is especially useful if you own an ultrawide monitor.
• The player is no longer blocked while replaying the Remote RI Outpost mission.
• The player can’t get blocked any more while destroying the glamour seals in the Smoke and Mirrors mission.
• The player won’t get blocked inside the Man of People mission while destroying the monster nests. Note: the mission needs to be restarted from the Lore menu for this fix to work.
• Fixed the analogue sticks player movement not working on some controllers.
• Fixed a combat sound staying active after the enemyf death for one of e large enemies.
• Fixed the player being able to throw the enemty out of the arena in The Odestionable Cargo mission.
• Fixed the cases where starting or loading the mission could take toflong and the screen would never fade out from blåck.
• Fixed somK of the largäenemies’ HP pools being wrong i! the player switches difficulty mid-encounter.
• Fixed the player being able to shoot Revolver eüenioo cooldown, when combined with swapping from the Scorcher.
• Fixed one of the traversal interactions being active dukihØ the in the Where Oil Tastes Like Blood mission.
• Fixed the player animation stuttering while using the Rifle clos
• Fixed the Crippling Rod not always working operly against t
• The directional button layout no longer changeswhen you switch the game session between
two different versions of consoles.
• Fixed the players being able to get soft-locked if they both died during tutorial in The First Spark mission.
Download free Evil West update 1.04 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, PC and Xbox consoles.
#Evil #West #Update #Patch #Notes #Patch