Grid Legends update 5.00 is available on PS4, PC, Xbox and PS5 (5.000) players. According to the official Grid Legends 5.00 patch notes, the latest update added third premium DLC pack. Apart from this, Grid Legends patch 5.00 also includes several environmental track adjustments and much more.
Previously, a major update 3.3 added a new Classic Car-Nage DLC to the game. Recently, an update also added Photo Mode to the game. Unfortunately, players are facing a number of issues with the game. Today’s Grid Legends update 5 will address a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Grid Legends 5.00 Patch Notes – November 17, 2022
This patch coincides with the release of the third premium DLC pack – Rise of Ravenwest. You can read more about that and some other updates here.
- Several environmental track adjustments have been made
- Objective progress that was reset relating to ‘Finish X or higher,’ should now be displaying correctly in certain circumstances
- Resolved an issue with joining in-progress multi-round events, where the wrong vehicle will be selected
- The session browser now prioritizes Friend lobbies
- After a host migration, the new host will be able to create a new Race Creator session
- Race Creators sessions featuring DLC cars should now be loanable for all players
- Resolved an issue when joining a sponsor objective lobby and selecting a vehicle
- Multiple minor UI fixes have been made throughout the game
- Several stability adjustments have been made, reducing the frequency of game crashes
- Several translation and localisation tweaks have been made, as well as the removal of some unsupported characters
- A tweak to the MINI Miglia’s audio has been made to avoid an issue before changing gears
Download free Grid Legends update 5.00 on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5.
#Grid #Legends #Update #Patch #Notes #DLC