Green Hell update 1.01 is now available to download on PS4. According to the official Green Hell patch notes, the latest update added various bug fixes and gameplay changes.
Previously, a major update added quality of life fixes and improvements.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing several issues since the last major patch. Today’s Green Hell patch 1.01 will address a few of these errors.
Green Hell Patch Notes – November 10, 2021
- Additional fixes for duplicating Tribes (also for existing save files)
- Fixed Tribe Weapons hanging in the air in co-op games
- Player’s input no longer can get blocked when receiving damage while drinking
- Game no longer crashes when Player saves the game with a lot of unfinished construction ghosts
- Game no longer crashes when starting a game when using a Controller
- Fixed Weapon UI on Controller sometimes not loading in properly
- Credits can now be skipped using the Controller
- Fixed a stuck cursor appearing on screen when disconnecting Controller
- Bow can now be shot without pressing LT every time on Controller
- Fixed baby Tapir body not being visible to co-op Players in some situations
- Drink option is now gone from empty water containers
- Fish can no longer be caught using traps in poisoned water
- Player is no longer able to water plants using poisoned water
- Shaking off bees animation can no longer play during knockback animation
Download free Green Hell update 1.01 for PC (Steam).
#Green #Hell #Update #Patch #Notes #PS4 #Official