Gran Turismo 7 update 1.10 (1.100) will soon roll out on PS4 and PS5. According to the official GT7 1.09 patch notes, the latest GT7 April update increased various in-game rewards for players. Apart from this, Gran Turismo 7 patch 1.10 also includes performance and stability improvements.
Previously, a major update added various new changes and features. Unfortunately, players are experiencing a number of issues with the game. Today’s GT7 update 1.10 will address a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
GT7 Update 1.10 Patch Notes (1.100) – April Update
- Increase rewards in the events in the latter half of the World Circuits by approximately 100% on average.
- Addition of high rewards for clearing the Circuit Experience in all Gold/All Bronze results.
- Increase of rewards in Online Races.
- Include a total of eight new one-hour Endurance Race events to Missions. These will also have higher reward settings.
- Increase the upper limit of non-paid credits in player wallets from 20M Cr. to 100M Cr.
- Increase the quantity of Used and Legend cars on offer at any given time.
- Added various multiplayer fixes.
- Other minor fixes.
Note: The full changelog will be available soon.
Download free GT7 patch 1.10 on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5.
#Gran #Turismo #Update #Patch #Notes #GT7