A new Fortnite update 20.10 will soon roll out on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and PC. According to the official Fortnite 20.10 patch notes, the latest update added various fixes for Battle Royle, Creative mode, and Save the World. In addition, today’s Fortnite version 20.10 also includes general stability fixes.
Previously, a major update added new features, new LTM modes, new changes, and much more. Unfortunately, since the later major update, players are facing several issues with the game.
Today’s Fortnite patch v20.10 will address a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Fortnite 20.10 Patch Notes – April 5, 2022
- Addressed a bug where players unable to use Ziplines between wind turbines on Windbreakers Island.
- Fixed the Fishing Collection Book Progress Resetting issue.
- Fixed an issue where vehicles may stutter and jerk when driving in Battle Royale or Creative
- Addressed a bug where previews in the Item Shop map appear tilted
- Fixed an issue where Last season’s quests may be displayed in the Tracked Quests on the HUD
- Fixed an issue where Back Blings ‘floating’ on some outfits
- Addressed a bug where Bushrangers leaves shed excessively after sliding.
- Fixed an issue where placing a BluGlo Siphon may cause crashes (Performance Mode Only)
- Fixed an issue where the Wolves and Raptors are missing their combat passive abilities.
- Addressed a bug where players are unable to re-do repeatable quest after completing them.
Download free Fortnite patch 20.10 for PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.
#Fortnite #Update #Patch #Notes