Gran Turismo 7 update 1.09 (1.090.000) released on PS4 and PS5. According to the official GT7 1.09 patch notes, the latest update brings various gameplay changes and fixes. Apart from this, Gran Turismo 7 patch 1.09 also includes performance improvements.
Note: Gran Turismo 7 players are getting a non-paid credit pack of 1 million Cr for Free. You will see this hit your accounts shortly. Make sure you log into the game before April 25 to claim the credits.
Previously, a major update was released with various new changes and features. Unfortunately, players are experiencing a number of issues with the game. Today’s GT7 update 1.09 will address a few of these issues. Read more details below.
GT7 Update 1.09 Patch Notes (1.090.000) – March 25, 2022
Addressed the following issues.
– When spectating in the ‘Lobby’ or ‘Meeting Place,’ if a player switches the camera target to a car in the pits, then changes back to a car on track, the 3rd Person view becomes unavailable. Leaving the ‘Spectate’ mode once will solve the issue.
– In the ‘Used Cars’ dealership, there have been cases where browsing the car list when the ‘Add to Wish List’ checkbox is checked for some could make some cars not display properly. In this case, please return to the World Map and re-enter the ‘Used Cars’ pavilion.
Those issues are planned to be solved with a future update.
– In the ‘Livery Editor’, when a decal is added and saved to the Custom Parts > Front > Type A location of a Ferrari F430 ’06, the decal on the front lip will not display correctly.
– When the ‘Now Playing’ option from [GT Menu] > [Options] > [Global] > [In-game Notifications] is set to ‘Off’, the option will revert to ‘On’ once the game is restarted.
– There have been cases wherein selecting a part in the ‘Tuning Shop’, cancelling the purchase and then opening the Car Settings thereafter would make the newly created Setting Sheet’s name blank, and the Setting Sheet would reset.
GT7 April Update Preview
- Increase rewards in the events in the latter half of the World Circuits by approximately 100% on average.
- Addition of high rewards for clearing the Circuit Experience in all Gold/All Bronze results.
- Increase of rewards in Online Races.
- Include a total of eight new one-hour Endurance Race events to Missions. These will also have higher reward settings.
- Increase the upper limit of non-paid credits in player wallets from 20M Cr. to 100M Cr.
- Increase the quantity of Used and Legend cars on offer at any given time.
Download free GT7 patch 1.09 on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5.
#Gran #Turismo #Update #Patch #Notes #GT7