A new Stranger of Paradise Final Fantasy Origin (SOPFFO) update 1.02 (1.002) released PS4, PS5, Xbox, and PC(Steam) players. According to the official FFOrigin 102 patch notes, the latest update brings various performance improvements to the game. Apart from this, today’s FF Origin patch 1.02 (1.002.000) also includes stability fixes.
Recently, the game was released with positive reviews. Unfortunately, since the release, many players were experiencing a number of issues with the game
Today’s SOPFFO version 1.02 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
FFOrigin Update 1.02 Patch Notes – March 25, 2022
- Addressed a bug wherein the Western Keep, under certain conditions attacks would no longer hit enemies and it became possible to fall outside of the playable area.
- In the side mission “Scarlet Memories: The Erudite,” neutron bombs would not behave as intended after growing larger.
- Addressed a bug During soul burst, the effect of mighty guard would remain visible.
- Doom effects from ahriman enemies would not expire if inflicted when breaking the enemy.
- Addressed a bug where in certain buffs would not be removed by malboro enemies’ disperse.
- Enemy attacks could not be countered during rear attack links with swords while the player character is resistant to being staggered.
- Enemies’ magic attacks would inflict damage during rear attack links with maces.
- Addressed a bug during multiplayer, an interrupted connection during the loading screen would make it impossible to proceed.
- During multiplayer in the Refrin Wetlands, it would become impossible to continue gameplay under certain conditions.
- Addressed a bug during multiplayer, guest players’ MP would not increase when using soul burst on dark vents and certain bosses.
- Various other minor bugs.
Download free FFOrigin update 1.02 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, PC, and Xbox.
#Origin #Update #Patch #Notes