Gotham Knights patch 1.008 (Version 1.008.000) details released for PS5 and Xbox Series X/S. According to the official Gotham Knights patch notes, the latest GK Heroic Assault update added four-player co-op, 30 floors, new gear, new transmogs and much more. Additionally, the Gotham Knights update 1.008.000 also includes stability and performance fixes.
Previously, a major update added quality of life changes and fixes. Unfortunately, some players are still also experiencing issues including Gotham knights failed to join session bug. Today’s Gotham Knights version 1.008.000 will address a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Gotham Knights Update 1.008 Patch Notes – November 29, 2022
- Journey deep into Gotham’s underworld (literally) and discover the mystery awaiting at the bottom!
- Four player co-op
- 30 floors
- New gear
- New transmogs
- Launched from player’s location in North Gotham or through the main menu
- Main menu access is available after initially using the North Gotham entrance
- The villains are back for round 2! Square off against supercharged versions of the game’s main DC Super-Villains, including Mr. Freeze, Harley Quinn, Clayface and Talia al Ghul.
- Solo or two player co-op
- More difficult versions of the game’s boss fights
- New gear
- New transmogs
- Launched from the villains trophies in Belfry
- HP requirements for Stealth takedowns
- Boss elemental gears requirements and resistances
- Late game content
- AI Spawning closer to the player’s level
- Enemy health has been lowered on hard difficulty
- Weapon and gear stats
- Fix for missing ability points not granted to the player at times
- Robin’s Vantage Mine blast radius reduced
- Robin’s Hanging Vantage Takedown will slightly alert enemies instead of revealing the player’s location
- Robin’s Warping Shot ability doesn’t stop armored attacks anymore
- Fix for AI reaction to Batgirl’s Hacking Overload on non-grounded turrets
- Robin’s Slideways Takedown ability disabled on Court of Owl’s Talons
- Robin’s Bo Swing now applies guard break
- Fixes for Piercing ability icons
- Removed cooldown HUD visual feedback for instant abilities
- Throwing enemies will do increased damage. Additionally, it will cause the enemy to be stunned
- Co-op attack damage has been increased and will award 1 bar of momentum
- Ruthless Healing conditional property now working as intended
- Increased stealth potential stat on stealth gear
- Adjustment of CPL value, to make it more representative of the gear strength
- Simplified and clarified Knighthood challenge objectives
- Increased the amount of Nth Metal awarded by Penguin
- Reduced Health of the Drone Master
- Fix for throwing Large Enemies into wall not causing damage
• Fix for incorrect enemies vulnerabilities.
• Player will have access to the Cosmic Batcycle colorway after completing Batgirl’s Heroic Traversal side activity in North Gotham
- Fixed last Hidden cache not rewarding anything
- Added a message when blueprints are automatically converted into salvage
- Fix for Talia getting stuck on a wall without evading
- Fix for Talia using her bow as a katana during the fight
- Fix for Batgirl’s Drone staggering bosses
- Fix for Red Hood’s “Focus fire” ability being blocked by Bosses
- Fix for Clayface’s spiked attacks on cloaked Robin
- Fix for Harley Quinn counter attacking when being stunned
- Added new Body Poses
- Added Intensity option for many of the Filters
- Added Look at Camera option (available when a Body Pose is applied). This option is replicated to other players
- Light Rigs are now replicated to other players
- Light Rig global intensity is now higher and each light’s intensity can be separately controlled
- Matchmaking privacy setting option added when starting a New Game
- Fix for certain crime victims dodging the Batcycle
- Turning Off the Enemies stat display in the Options menu will no longer make the Informant Icon disappear
- Red Hood’s laces will no longer stand out
- Fix for rumble suddenly stopping from working
- Adjusted rumble intensity in various situations.
- Added Dynamic range presets under audio options
- Home Theater (Default and Full dynamic range)
- Night Mode
What is Heroic Assault mode?
Heroic Assault is an upcoming gameplay mode that is separate from the main story campaign. The standalone mode supports up to four players in online co-op and provides a dedicated arena-like environment with specific objectives to complete and enemies to defeat on each floor (30 floors total).
Will Heroic Assault mode allow four player online co-op for the main campaign?
Heroic Assault is a separate mode that is not part of the main campaign.
What is Showdown mode?
Showdown is an upcoming two-player online co-op mode where players can confront supercharged versions of the game’s main DC Super-Villains, including Mr. Freeze, Harley Quinn and Clayface.
When is Heroic Assault and Showdown available?
A: Heroic Assault and Showdown released on November 29, 2022 and is available now as a free update for all Gotham Knights owners.
Are Heroic Assault and Showdown available at the start of the game?
Heroic Assault becomes available to players upon accessing Case File 05 in the main campaign, and new Showdowns are unlocked once players have defeated the boss in each main villain Case File.
How are Heroic Assault and Showdown modes accessed?
Players can access Heroic Assault via the main menu and Showdown by interacting with the villains trophies in the Belfry.
Download free Gotham Knights version 1.008.000 on PlayStation 5 and PC.
#Gotham #Knights #Patch #Notes #Update