Sony Sant Monica is now rolling out a new God Of War patch 1.0.9 for Steam players. According to the official God of War 1.0.9 patch notes, the latest update resolves various memory-related issues. Apart from this, today’s God Of War update 1.0.9 also includes a fix for AMD GPU performance issues.
Previously, a major update added quality of life changes, gameplay adjustments and fixes. Recently, a hotfix was also released to added various optimizations.
Unfortunately, some players are still reporting issues with the game which includes no fullscreen issue in God of War. Today’s God Of War update 1.08 will address a few of these issues.
God of War 1.0.9 Patch Notes –
- Aiming and Blocking can now be configured as a toggle instead of a hold.
- Triple Buffering can now be enabled to reduce micro-stutters at the cost of a minor latency increase.
- GPU memory usage is now included in the video settings to aid performance troubleshooting.
- Memory values will now be detected properly when using integrated graphics
- Silent crashes will no longer occur if a GPU reports invalid memory values
- Some gameplay systems will no longer cause intermittent crashes
- Implemented small object culling to help reduce the number of objects being processed by the CPU
Developed in response to recurring AMD performance issues, this change should improve minimum framerates in scenes where there are many objects on-screen. During our testing, we saw an average 20% improvement in frametimes above the 95th percentile.
To those not experiencing instances of major framerate drops, please note that this change will not result in a significant improvement to graphical performance.
Download free God Of War patch 1.08 on PC.
#God #War #Patch #Notes