Gloria Victis update 0.9.9.1 is rolling out on PC(Steam). According to the official Gloria Victis patch notes, the latest update adds various tweaks and changes.
Previously, a major update added new changes, fixes, and gameplay improvements. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the release. Today’s Gloria Victis patch 0.9.9.1 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Gloria Victis Patch Notes – January 26, 2023
New Combat Tutorial Quest
We have taken another look at the starting quests for all three nations, with the aim of improving our combat tutorial. From now on, the first quest for each nation has been changed to a combat tutorial that lets new players learn the basics whilst fighting combat dummies instead of throwing them straight into the fight.
Quality of Life
- Reduced the required Glory Level for Glory Shop rewards. From now on the max required level is 100 instead of 120. Items with lower level requirements have also been adjusted, to match the change in the max level requirement.
- Some adjustments to armor’s damage reductions, especially lower-tier medium armor. This change should improve the survivability of newer players after the recent increase in weapon damage.
- Increased the number of points that can be gained by performing PvE activities during a siege. From now on killing guards or destroying siege engines will award more points to the scoreboard.
- Fixed the Guild Activity UI progress bar to now scale properly and show the entire progress from 0% to a max of 200%.
- Fixed a bug that caused ChD medium armor nodes of T3 and T4 not giving proper bonuses after unlocking mastery nodes.
- Fixed an edge case in Abandoned Outpost events in the middle of the map that could result in fewer waves of enemies spawning than was intended.
- Fixed the “Swamp Herbs” Questboard quest in the middle of the map. Herbs should be properly gatherable now.
- Fixed an issue causing joining a Valley of Death tournament to duplicate tutorials.
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from respawning in the nearest location to their death if a siege even was active nearby.
- Fixed an improper rewards label for treasure maps
- Fixed lists of lore and friends being duplicated after joining the Valley of Death Tournament
- Fixed minor bugs in Guilds “next level reward” UI
#Gloria #Victis #Update #Patch #Notes