Recently, a major update added resolved issues with Manitou MC 18-4 and a crash with loading savegames. Unfortunately, players are still facing a number of bugs with the game. Today’s FS22 patch 1.16 (v1.8.2) will address a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
FS22 1.16 Patch Notes – Novermber 14, 2022
Bugfixes & Changes
- Wood harvester cut length is now saved in multiplayer if the client reconnects
- Fixed multiple issues with moving parts not correctly synced to the clients
- Fixed wood harvester cutting if the client reconnects while a tree is in the cutting header
- Automatic tree cutting setting is now correctly synchronized in multiplayer
- Fixed issues with wrong prices while buying used vehicles
- Fixed wrong HP display for MF IDEAL
- Force Feedback for the Logitech G920 is currently having issues across several games on Xbox, hence the wheel might not be functioning properly. This is not a bug in the game, but needs to be resolved by responsible parties across all affected games.
Download free Farming Simulator 22 patch 1.8.2 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, PC, and Xbox One.
#FS22 #Update #Patch #Notes #Farming #Simulator #v182