Evil Dead The Game update 1.35 (1.350) is available to download on PS4, PS5, Xbox and PC players. According to the Evil Dead 1.35 patch notes, the latest update added the new Prestige System to the game. Apart from this, Evil Dead version 1.35 (1.350.000) also made all single-player mission-locked characters available and applied several balance updates, bugs, and performance fixes.
Previously, a major update added a new Survivor: The Blacksmith and a host of premium outfits. Recently, a hotfix was also released. Unfortunately, players are experiencing a number of bugs and issues. Evil Dead update 1.35 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Evil Dead Patch 1.35 Notes – November 14, 2022
- New Prestige System.
- New Photo Mode button in Exploration Mode.
- All Survivors locked behind missions are now available
- New skill for Lord Arthur, “Weapon Master: Sword” (LVL 10)
- Combined Lord Arthur’s “Weapon Master: Heavy Attacks” and “Weapon Master: Fast Attacks” into one, “Weapon Master: Melee Attacks” (LVL 1)
- Survivors no longer fall under the map after getting over from a car that is standing upright on two wheels
- Mission 2 “Party Down!” can always be completed regardless of where the last deadite in Dead End encounter spawns
- The Blacksmith’s Scraps bar no longer displays grayed/not available if the player picks up a Scrap when the active ability icon is grayed/not available
- Minimap rotation option no longer turns off for a Survivor in a vehicle and the Demon in spirit form
- Berserker’s model no longer remains frozen when a player shoots it in the body during the “Head Rush” animation
- Annie Knowby can now perform special attacks and finishers while her ability is active
- Metal Scraps now drop from Pit Deadites
- The camera now doesn’t get stuck inside the boss unit
- The vault prompt now appears at all angles and distances
- Mia now deals additional damage after using her active ability in solo modes
- Various collisions, getting stuck, and pickup spawn fixes
- Henry the Red’s Unstoppable cooldown has increased from 75s to 100s
- Blacksmith Weapon Master: Melee damage decreased from 30% to 25%
- Blacksmith Rough and Ready damage decreased from 15% to 10%
- Blacksmith Rough and Ready cooldown increased from 30s to 40s
- David’s Soda Pop Defense decreased from 30% to 20%
- David’s Beacon of Hope fear reduction increased from 2s to 2.5s
- Annie Slugger balance to bosses decreased from 100% to 60%
- Arthur Weapon Master: Melee Attacks damage 30% to 25%
- Increased crossbows and sawgun projectile speed and improved aiming
- Prisoner Skeleton Vicious Circle damage increased from 50 to 60
- Necromancer Flute to Kill cooldown increased from 80s to 95s
- Plaguebringer Wicked Brew cooldown decreased from 120s to 100s
- Plaguebringer Wicked Brew balance defense increased from 30% to 50%
- Pit deadite Corrosive Blast damage increased from 120 to 140
- Pit deadite Filthy Splatter damage increased from 75 to 90
- Pit deadite melee damage resistance increased from 30% to 40%
- Demi Eligos ranged damage resistance increased from 30% to 40%
- Puppeteer Puppet Master: Power Possess cooldown reduction increased from 30% to 40%
- Increased combo speed of Henrietta’s light and heavy attacks
- Increased combo speed of Evil Ash heavy attacks
- Increased Necronomicon HP 5%
Download free Evil Dead patch 1.35 on PC, PS4, PS5, and Xbox.
#Evil #Dead #Game #Update #Patch #Notes #Prestige #System