Frozen Flame update 0.65.0.4 is now available to download on PC. According to the official Frozen Flame patch notes, the latest update includes plenty of fixes and gameplay improvements.
Previously, a major update added new changes, balancing and bug fixes. Unfortunately, players have been experiencing several issues with the game since the last major patch. Today’s Frozen Flame patch 0.65.0.4 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Frozen Flame Patch Notes – November 21, 2022
- Added the Loom to the Artisan Table blueprints – now you can craft all the cloth you’d ever need;
- All modules that do not require a foundation are no longer affected by decay, including bonfires, fences, garden beds etc.
- Solid Essence now restores 25 durability points of items (instead of 25%).
- Increased the time for which logs fuel a bonfire.
- Pots are now fueled with branches instead of logs.
- Changed the bonfire crafting recipe.
- The “heat” status is no longer visible on the UI.
- Changed the loot for secret chests in the Broken Valley.
- Added a sign in front of a portal to the Dragon’s Grove.
- Garden beds and pots now produce items faster.
- Tree chopping now takes less time.
- Sawmills now produce planks faster.
- Sawmills now produce more planks per log.
- Increased the amount of branches dropped from trees: from 3-6 to 4-8.
- Incresed the drop rate of bones and crystals from monsters (especially ghosts).
- Increased the base amount of stamina: from 80 to 100.
- Increased the stamina recovery speed.
- Incresed the combat energy accumulation speed.
- Incresed the staff’s DoT effect: from 2 to 3.
- Reduced the amount of HP of Ironbound and the elite ghosts of the Broken Valley.
- Reduced the durability loss for weapons and armor.
- Fixed some of the discovered issues in Dedicated Server functionality.
- Fixed the issue, blocking players from progressing into the Sanctuary after the Ice Elemental fight. * Players can now find an interaction point which leads to the Sanctuary.
- Fixed the issue, which caused DirectX 12 to be chosen by default.
- Fixed the duplicates of Poison Boar pelt being dropped in the Woodhead’s quest.
- Fixed the Ritual on the Bard’s island. Now it completes automatically.
- Fixed the issue of the no-flight zone effect display.
- Fixed the issue, preventing players from deleting certain servers from their server lists.
- Fixed the issue, which allowed to players build while flying.
Download and play free Frozen Flame patch 0.65.0.4 on PC.
#Frozen #Flame #Update #Patch #Notes