Epic Games released a new Fortnite update 3.56 (1.000.066) on PS4, PS5 (1.000.066), Xbox One, and PC. According to the official Fortnite 3.56 patch notes, the latest update added some stability fixes to the game. Apart from this, today’s Fortnite version 3.56 also includes performance fixes.
Previously, a major Chapter 2 Season 2 update added Doctor Strange, new weapons, features, new LTM modes, map changes, and much more. Recently, a hotfix was released with some minor fixes.
Unfortunately, players are still facing several issues with the game. Today’s Fortnite patch 3.56 will address a few of these issues.
Fortnite 3.56 Patch Notes for PS4, PS5, PC, & Xbox
- Addressed a bug where players do not receive toast notifications while in a match in a party with another player.
- Fixed an issue where traps may sometimes not place immediately.
Battle Royale Fixes
- Addressed a bug where the Anvil Rocket Launcher does not show that it is locking on to vehicles as expected. It does still lock on when firing but does not display this.
- Fixed an issue that is causing the trackers to disappear after a player leaves the game.
- Fixed an issue that is causing the tracker device to not update correctly for teams when multiple teams are able to use it.
- Players may find that joining a creative game that is already in progress can cause a complete loss of functionality. This issue is now fixed.
- Addressed a bug that is causing performance issues when using a vending machine while playing a Creative Island
Save The World Fixes
- Addressed an issue where Legendary perks cannot be changed using perk recombobulator.
- Fixed a bug where destroyed beds are not being counted towards quest completion.
Download free Fortnite update 3.56 for PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.
#Fortnite #Update #Patch #Notes