Five Nights at Freddy’s Security Breach update 1.04 (Dec 23, 2021) is now available to download on PC (Steam), PS4. and PS5. According to the official FNAF Security Breach patch notes, the latest update added some minor changes and fixes across all platforms. Apart from this, today’s Five Nights at Freddy’s (FNAF) Security Breach patch 1.04 (1.003.000) also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a minor update was released with quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, since the release, players are experiencing several issues.
Today’s Five Nights at Freddy’s Security Breach version 1.04 will fix a few of these issues.
FNAF Security Breach Update 1.04 Patch Notes – December 23, 2021
- Addressed a bug where some users were unable to interact with a recharge station outside of Parts and Service.
- Fixed an issue with Freddy being available too early when exiting the sewers.
- Addressed a bug with users not being able to interact with arcades.
- Addressed a bug with a mission objective repeating itself and not properly updating.
- Moved two Retro CDs due to issues with Freddy being intermittently accessible. They’ve been pulled out of El Chips and Prize Counter and placed elsewhere in the world.
- Addressed a bug with security badges being available multiple times when they’re not supposed to.
Download free Five Nights at Freddy’s Security Breach patch 1.04 on PC(Steam).
#Nights #Freddys #FNAF #Security #Breach #Update #Patch #Notes