EA Games deployed a new FIFA 22 patch 1.24 (Title Update 11) for PC, PS4, PS5(1.000.013), and Xbox One players. According to the official Fifa 22 1.24 patch notes, the latest update resolves issues related to audio, visuals, FUT, and more. Apart from this, Fifa 22 update 1.24 also includes fixes for Career Mode.
Previously, a major title update added quality of life changes and gameplay improvements. Fifa 22 servers are currently down. Check FIFA 22 server status here.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing several issues with online gameplay. Today’s Fifa 22 update 1.24 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
FIFA 22 1.24 Patch Notes (1.000.013) – May 19, 2022
FIFA Ultimate Team
Made the following change:
When the Transfer Market is selected, the UI will display recommended Player Items based on the most commonly used Player Items in FUT.
– This functionality will only be available following a server update.
Addressed the following issue:
- In Player Career, the Virtual Pro did not show up in transfer deadline visuals when transferring clubs on deadline day.
General, Audio, and Visual
Made the following changes:
- Players will no longer instantly disconnect from an online match if the game window goes out of focus.
– When the game window goes out of focus, the player is considered idle and a timer will count down, causing the player to automatically exit the match if it reaches zero.
- Updated some kits, 2D portraits, and ad boards.
Addressed the following issues:
- Some placeholder visual and UI elements could unintentionally display.
- A rare stability issue could occur when using customized squad files in Career Mode.
Download free Fifa 22 patch 1.24 on PlayStation 4, PS5, and Xbox One.
#FIFA #Patch #Notes #PS4 #PS51000013 #Xbox