A new Factorio update 1.1.57 released on PC(Steam). According to the official Factorio patch notes, the latest added various bug fixes, optimizations, and more.
Previously, a major update was released with various fixes for crashes and more.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the last major patch. Today’s Factorio patch 1.1.57 will address a few of these errors.
Factorio March 9 Update – March 29, 2022
- Improved overall performance by 5-10% when fully zoomed out.
- Fixed that some error messages wouldn’t be translated.
- Fixed that biters might remain inactive when they should be activated.
- Fixed that units could teleport through cliffs if they bunched up close together.
- Fixed that setting LuaGuiElement::zoom to 0 would crash the game.
- Fixed a crash when changing mod options while the cursor hovers the “Back” button.
- Fixed a crash due to recursive chain signal update.
- Fixed that if a non-attack distraction command failed, it would raise the on_ai_command_completed event repeatedly.
- Fixed that opening web links in the Linux Steam build of the game could take unreasonably long.
- Fixed that logistic requests, item filters and similar could be set to the copy-paste tool when clicking the slot while holding that item.
- Added LuaItemPrototype::reverse_* read for selection tool.
- Added LuaEntity::radar_scan_progress read.
- Added LuaEntityPrototype::logistic_parameters read.
- Added LuaEntityPrototype::heat_buffer_prototype read.
- Added LuaHeatEnergySourcePrototype::heat_buffer_prototype read.
Download free Factorio update 1.1.57 for PC(Steam).
#Factorio #Update #Patch #Notes