A new Destiny 2 update 126.96.36.199 will soon roll out on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. According to Destiny 2 patch notes, the latest update added quality of life changes and fixes.
Previously, a major update was released that added a new expansion to the game. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, players are still facing several issues. Today’s Destiny 2 patch 188.8.131.52 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Destiny 2 Patch 184.108.40.206 Notes – March 29, 2022
- Addressed a bug where Osmiomancy Gloves lose a grenade charged after dying.
- Fixed an issue where the Devour timer isn’t consistent when killing multiple enemies at once compared to killing one enemy.
- Fixed an issue where players on Xbox are crashing at higher rates than usual.
- Addressed an issue where Rahool’s planetary materials aren’t rotating.
- Addressed crashes on PC.
- Addressed low performance on PCs.
- Fixed a bug where players running Destiny with an integrated graphics card may encounter gameplay performance issues if the integrated graphics card does not meet the minimum required PC specs.
- Addressed crashes on Xbox Consoles.
Note: The full changelog will be available soon.
Download free Destiny 2 patch 220.127.116.11 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
#Destiny #Update #Patch #Notes