Dyson Sphere Program update 0.8.22.8915 is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Dyson Sphere Program patch notes, the latest update added 100 new Steam achievements, 42 Milestones, bug fixes, and more.
Previously, a big update was released with various quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing a number of issues with the game.
Today’s Dyson Sphere Program patch 0.8.22.8915 will address a few of these errors. Read more details here.
Dyson Sphere Program Update Patch Notes – September 29, 2021
- 100 new Steam achievements are now live! Time to enrich your showcase!
- 42 Milestones are now live in-game! This system will engrave your glorious moments for each new game!
- Added new pop-up for achievements and milestones achieved. You can press P to open the analysis panel to check the achievements and milestones you have reached.
- Added new abnormal data detection function. If abnormal data is detected, achievement conditions and MilkyWay data will not be checked and uploaded. (Abnormal data includes and is not limited to: abnormal extra items, technology unlocked, and other game values tampered by third party softwares, etc.)
- Added Achievement reset function.
Please know that for [0.8.21] and earlier versions’ savedata, achievement detection is not enabled by default. You can manually turn it on in [Analysis Panel (P)] – [Achievements].
- Addressed an issue that it may report bugs without reason when building Conveyor Belt in Blueprint Mode.
- Addressed an issue that may wrongly indicates the need of surface support when building Splitters in Blueprint Mode.
- Fixed the bug that the Icarus’ night light may illuminate the wrong position of satellites in the case of multiple satellites.
- Addressed an issue that the ice surface is not affected by the fog effect when observing the Scarlet Ice Lake from a distance.
Download free Dyson Sphere update 0.8.22.8915 on PC (Steam).