Dysmantle update 1.03 is now available to download on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox. According to the official Dysmantle 1.03 patch notes, the latest update added a new Survivor’s Log screen, Quick swap active items menu, and performance optimizations. Apart from this, Dysmantle patch version 1.03 (1.003) also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a major update added quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, since the last patch players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game.
Today’s Dysmantle version 1.03 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Dysmantle Patch 1.03 Notes – March 8, 2022
– Added Survivor’s Log screen with texts you’ve encountered during this game session.
– Quick Swap Active Items menu (Hold down item swap button).
– Performance optimizations.
– Camera distance slider.
– Caribou can be tamed.
– UI tweaks.
– Wood pile drops more wood.
– Storage Box Upgrade available sooner (level 8 after crafting the Sleeping Bag).
– Builder’s Kit requires Fabric instead of Iron.
– Breaking foliage, tableware or farmables don’t cause freeze frame effect.
– Allowing using gamepad DPAD for navigating CarriedMaterials screen.
– Smelters and Sawmill can now use carried materials.
– Lowered smelter & sawmill build costs, to further encourage building multiples of them.
– Lowered amounts needed to refine most materials, but increased the time to complete.
– Roughly doubled the amount of “fuel” provided by refining building fuel sources.
– New HP and Level icons.
– Red-blue color blind friendly player colors in color blind mode.
– Increased map cursor speed and tweaked its sensitivity when using a gamepad.
– Localization fixes.
– Crash related to loading new areas.
– In case player did not get a fuel cell drop from killing the bosses, installing fuel cells should still be possible if bosses are dead.
– Fixed an issue with the “Volcanic Trail” quest where the player did not light up the campfire at Vulcan.
– Usual open world glitch and issue fixes.
– Changed the tomb “Shining passageway” a bit so the player can’t get stuck.
– Added POI markings to a couple of quests that were missing them.
– Fixed Smelter and Sawmill HUD font scale and icon colors.
– Campfire menu Inventory button opens the inventory for the correct co-op player.
– Crash when loading a save with too many times fished (over 6k fishes).
– Fixed a sequence skip in “Last Stand”.
– Fixed fishing in certain spots.
– Aiming now stops correctly, when the player changes equipped tool.
– Improvements to “run toggle”.
– Material slots no longer overlap with the map.
– Hiding fabricator recipes in Invent screen.
– UI scale fixes.
– Showing unlocked recipes properly in collection (doesn’t happen automatically for old saves).
– Throwables now hit targets more reliably.
– Destroyed wall caps do not block melee attack anymore.
– Camera z near/far fixes.
Download free Dysmantle update 1.01 on PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.
#Dysmantle #Update #Patch #Notes