A new BF2042 update 1.09 (1.000.010) released on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official BF2042 1.09 patch notes, the latest update brings new scoreboard, console aim assist adjustments, game mode fixes and much more. Apart from this, today’s BF2042 version 1.09 also includes stability fixes.
Currently, Battlefield 2042 servers are down. You can check Battlefield 2042 server status here.
Previously, a major update was released which resolved several Soldier gameplay-related issues, such as rubberbanding when running behind friendlies, or being stuck in a downed and alive loop.
Unfortunately, since the patch, players are facing various disconnection and login issues with the game. Today’s BF 2042 update 1.09 will fix a few of these issues.
[Battlefield 2042] BF2042 Update 3.3 Download Size
: 2.21/2.27 GB (Origin).
: 1.88 GB.
: 1.203 GB.
BF 2042 1.09 (3.3) Patch Notes – March 8, 2022
Match Overview has been improved and placed on the left of the screen; this still retains information about the match, objective progression and ticket counters as well as personal stats such as Kills, Assists and Deaths, alongside your current in-game ping.
The Scoreboard now features a team vs team split look for certain team-based modes such as Conquest, Breakthrough, Rush and Team Deathmatch, alongside the inclusion of the deaths stat to the Scoreboard.
- Addressed a crash that could occur on Origin or Xbox One when signing in/out while using an Xbox One controller
- Addressed a bug were setting “Chat” Key Bindings no longer requires a game restart to take effect
- Adjusted Aim Assist on console to ensure that the system is in effect when analogue sticks are at 100% of their range. Previously it was only active at ranges below 100%
- Fixed a bug where takedowns would not result in a kill.
- Established new location for our EU Data Centre as Frankfurt
- Conquest & Breakthrough – fixed a bug where the Securing Objective XP-event was triggered even after a Capture Point was already fully captured
- Hazard Zone – fixed a visual bug displaying squad mates during the match found sequence
- Hazard Zone – fixed a bug where the End of Round XP gains sometimes didn’t trigger
Download free BF 2042 patch 1.08 for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, PC, and Xbox One.
#BF2042 #Update #Patch #Notes