Don’t Starve Together Console PS4 update 2.45 is now available to download. According to the official Don’t Starve Together PS4 patch notes, the latest update addressed auto-attack seep and various other issues.
Previously, a major update added the Waterlogged ocean biome and various tweaks and fixes to the game.
Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Don’t Starve Together version 2.45 will fix a few of these issues.
Don’t Starve Together Patch 2.45 Notes – April 28, 2022
- Fixed auto attack speed.
- Fixed Warly’s spiced Volt-Goat Chaud-Froid dishes not charging WX-78.
- Fixed an issue causing the Bio Scanalyzer’s scan ring to become invisible if a scan failed and restarted too quickly.
- Fixed missing inventory icons on new skins.
- Fixed fireflies using bugnet durability without being caught.
- Prevented the character talk animation from cutting off the end of some some animations.
- Added talking sounds to Wigfrid’s refusing to eat animation.
- Bottomless Pit, Stone Kiln and Carved Stone Torch skins are usable on all platforms now, and have been upgraded to Timeless rarity. A new Loyal variant is available on the Klei Rewards page.
- Updated Credits.
Download free Don’t Starve Together update 2.45 on PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
#Dont #Starve #Update #Patch #Notes