Bungie deployed a new Destiny 2 update 4.1.0 on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and PC players. According to the official Destiny 2 4.1 patch notes, the latest update resolves various issues and added gameplay adjustments. Apart from this, today’s Destiny 2 patch 4.1.0 also includes performance improvements.
Related: Destiny 2 servers are currently down for maintenance. Check Destiny 2 server status here.
Previously, a major update was released that added a new expansion to the game. Recently, a hotfix was also released that added some minor changes. Unfortunately, some players are still facing several issues. Today’s Destiny 2 patch 4.1.0 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Destiny 2 Patch 4.1.0 Notes – May 24, 2022
- Updated the Director navigation header to a new style to make it more scalable.
- Fixed a visual bug on the Title Screen when playing with a screen aspect ratio greater than 16:9.
- Fixed a logic bug that would sometimes show inaccurate informational text on the Bungie Name Change screen after a player had changed their name via Bungie.net.
- Improved the consistency with which PlayStation and Xbox platform rosters update the online status of platform friends.
Dares of Eternity
- Increased Strange Coins earned from the reward chest in Dares of Eternity from 1 to 3.
- This does not affect the number of Strange Coins earned from Lightning Round chests.
Power and Progression
- Power Bands have been increased for the new Season:
- Power Floor: 1350 (unchanged)
- Soft Cap: 1510 (up from 1500)
- Powerful Cap: 1560 (up from 1550)
- Hard Cap: 1570 (up from 1560)
- The Character Power Boost has been increased to 1510 with the new Soft Cap.
- Vault space has been increased by 100 (was 500, is now 600).
- While we know this doesn’t enable players to save every single piece of loot in the game, the team was able to pull some strings and get a little more space for your vaults as they continue to investigate future solutions.
- Xûr’s inventory should no longer be different if players manage to find him at destinations shortly after the weekly reset happens on Tuesday.
- He will still reappear with new gifts from the Nine when he returns at his regularly scheduled time on Friday.
- While his will is not his own, he needs a break each week—no more working overtime.
- Increased Scorn Crossbow damage by 300%, ensuring players will always be one-shot by their attacks, no matter their Power level or how many damage resist modifiers they have equipped.
- Don’t worry, that’s a joke.
- Had you there for a second, didn’t I?
- Here’s the real patch note…
- Scorn sniper damage brought in line (reduced) with other combatant sniper weapons.
- Spread of projectiles increased to reduce instances of multiple projectiles hitting players.
Note: The full changelog will be available soon.
Download free Destiny 2 patch 4.1.0 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
#Destiny #Update #Patch #Notes #Official