Destiny 2 update 4.0.04 will soon roll out on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. According to Destiny 2 patch notes, the latest hotfix brings adjustments, gameplay changes and fixes to the game.
Previously, a major update was released that added a new expansion to the game. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, players are still facing several issues. Today’s Destiny 2 patch 184.108.40.206 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Destiny 2 Patch 220.127.116.11 Notes – March 22, 2022
Addressed the following issue.
- Armor offered by Vendors has low-stat rolls.
- This includes Tower vendors, as well as Xûr.
- We are continuing to investigate an increase in MARMOT errors.
- The Season 15 Pathfinder and Season 14 Lightkin armor sets are no longer available to equip as ornaments if previously unlocked via Armor Synthesis.
- The yellow color for subtitles on the PS5 platform either isn’t noticeable or doesn’t appear anymore and only shows white text.
- Players who go Flawless in Trials aren’t receiving post-win weapons or rewards.
- Mementos aren’t dropping for players in Trials of Osiris.
- Players aren’t receiving credit for Vow of the Disciple raid carries.
- Some players can’t change their Bungie Name.
- The One of Us emblem doesn’t appear in Collections.
Note: The full changelog will be available soon.
Download free Destiny 2 patch 18.104.22.168 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
#Destiny #Update #Patch #Notes #Details