Destiny 2 update 2.45 (1.040.000) will soon roll out on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and PC. According to the official Destiny 2 version 2.45 patch notes, the latest hotfix added fixes for crashes, UI, and matchmaking. Apart from this, Destiny 2 patch 2.44 (1.040) also includes stability and performance fixes.
Previously, a big update was released with various bug fixes and changes. Unfortunately, players are facing several issues with the game. Destiny 2 version 2.45 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Destiny 2 2.45 Patch Notes – March 22, 2022
- Addressed a bug where armor offered by Vendors has low-stat rolls.
- Addressed the Destiny 2 MARMOT errors.
- Fixed a bug where the Season 15 Pathfinder and Season 14 Lightkin armor sets are no longer available to equip as ornaments if previously unlocked via Armor Synthesis.
- Addressed a bug where the yellow color for subtitles on the PS5 platform either isn’t noticeable or doesn’t appear anymore and only shows white text.
- Addressed a bug where players who go Flawless in Trials aren’t receiving post-win weapons or rewards.
- Fixed a bug where Mementos aren’t dropping for players in Trials of Osiris.
- Addressed a bug where players aren’t receiving credit for Vow of the Disciple raid carries.
- Fixed a bug where some players can’t change their Bungie Name.
- Addressed a bug where The One of Us emblem doesn’t appear in Collections.
Download free Destiny 2 update 2.45 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
#Destiny #Update #Patch #Notes