Destiny 2 update 2.90 is rolling out on PS4, PC, PS5, Xbox One, and PC. According to the official Destiny 2 version 2.90patch notes, the latest update brings various bug fixes and tweaks. Apart from this, today’s Destiny 2 patch 2.90 also includes gameplay performance improvements.
Previously, an update 2.46 added quality-of-life improvements and fixes. Unfortunately, some players are still facing several issues with the game. Today’s Destiny 2 version 2.90 will fix a few of these issues.
Related: Destiny 2 servers are down for maintenance. Check Destiny 2 server status here.
Destiny 2 Update 2.90 Patch Notes – June 1, 2023
- Fixed an issue where all players could hear all Crest pick-up sounds in the game mode Supremacy.
- Fixed an issue causing players to lose connection to the activity during the Boss encounter.
- Fixed an issue in which the Champ title was not counting for progress related to Guardian Ranks objectives.
- Fixed an issue in which the Rank 7 objective Centrifuse was not progressing when using the weapon in PvP.
GAMEPLAY AND INVESTMENT
- Exotic armor focused at Rahool now has similar stats to dropped Exotic armor.
- Fixed an issue where the Exotic Warlock helm Cenotaph Mask didn´t have the correct description.
- The two second window where a weapon cannot be fired after swapping to it from the inventory screen was reduced to ~1 second.
- Reduced the size and intensity of the muzzle flash on the Perpetualis Auto Rifle.
- Fixed an issue where Dark Decider did not have firing audio.
- Trials Glaive Unexpected Resurgence:
- Moved Impulse Amplifier from the right trait column to the left.
- Added Swashbuckler and Voltshot to the right trait column.
- Fixed an issue where Hunters could lose their Suspending Slam after being revived.
BOUNTIES AND PURSUITS
- Fixed an issue where some players were unable to progress the Into the Depths pursuit due to the H.E.L.M. portal not appearing.
Addressed the following issues.
- Due to an issue where the Warlock’s Vesper of Radius Exotic can create chain explosions, it has been disabled until a fix can be implemented.
- Fixed an issue where completing Crucible matches on Meltdown was not rewarding pursuit or objective progress.
- Fixed an issue allowing players to acquire duplicate rewards from the Subclass Mastery quests.
- Fixed an issue causing Exotic focusing to drop with lower stat rolls than intended.
- The Electric Armor and Amped Up Artifact mods names are switched. These mods will still function correctly based on their descriptions.
- The Until Its Return Shotgun’s glare is disconnected from the weapon.
- The Dark Decider Auto Rifle does not have firing audio.
- Previous Season Ranks greater than 100 are displaying incorrectly in the Journey tab.
- Some subtitles do not appear during the Season of the Deep opening cinematic.
- When equipping a Sidearm or Hand Cannon, the player’s view will shift slightly to the left.
- The portal in the H.E.L.M. does not open for players during the Into The Depths quest.
- Players may experience framerate drops when opening the Eververse store pages.
Download free Destiny 2 update 2.90 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
#Destiny #Update #Patch #Notes #PS4 #Xbox