A new Destiny 2 update 2.32 (Hotfix 22.214.171.124) released on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and PC. According to the official Destiny 2 2.32 patch notes, the latest update 126.96.36.199 resolves a number of issues with the game. Apart from this, Destiny 2 version 2.32 (1.027.000) also includes general stability fixes.
Previously, a big update added various quality of life changes and fixes. Unfortunately, since the release, players are facing several issues. Destiny 2 patch 2.32 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Destiny 2 Update 2.32 Patch Notes (Hotfix 188.8.131.52) – October 21, 2021
- The Corrupted
- Addressed a bug where the elevator console sometimes couldn’t be interacted with.
- Addressed a bug where Sedia’s shields would regenerate faster than expected on Nightfall difficulties.
- Her shields now regenerate based on health threshold in Nightfalls, just like they do in Direct Launch or the Vanguard Playlist.
- Trials of Osiris
- Capturing zones in Trials of Osiris no longer grants Super energy.
- Trials of Osiris now restricts access of fireteam leaders if they have not reached the appropriate gear power level.
- Added tooltip for Artifact Power Disabled
- Addressed a bug that caused flawless players who reset to their ticket to prioritize matching with other flawless resetters for the first two wins on the new ticket.
- This issue would occur even when Flawless matchmaking was disabled.
- Traveling to the simulated Lighthouse will no longer reset ritual activity streaks
- Bungie Friends
- Addressed a bug where the notification toast for 1 or more pending Bungie Friend requests could appear blank for some players immediately after character select.
GAMEPLAY AND INVESTMENT
- Lowered step 7 objective of the Forsaken Campaign Quest from completing 5 Spider Bounties to 4 so players can reasonably complete this quest step in a single day
- Addressed a bug where Demolitionist was not reloading the weapon when a grenade was thrown
- Addressed a bug where picking up a relic during a reload animation will result in ammo duplication.
- Weapons will now correctly reload from reserves.
- Festival of the Lost Weapons (Jurassic Green, Braytech Werewolf, and Horror Story) now drop at a consistent Power level
- Addressed a bug where the Prophecy ghost shell’s ears were not colorful.
Download free Destiny 2 update 2.32 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
#Destiny #Patch #Notes #Hotfix