Deep Rock Galactic update 1.12 (1.000.013) is available to download on PS4, PC, and PS5. According to the official Deep Rock Galactic 1.12 patch notes, the latest update added several tweaks and fixes, including a fix to an ammo-exploit for the Nishanka Boltshark, and a fix to wave music that was not playing during the Hacking Event in Industrial Sabotage missions. Apart from this, today’s Deep Rock Galactic patch 1.12 also increased the Fuzzy Dice slapping speed to more appropriate levels.
Recently, a major update was also released that added a new season event, new warning, new enemy, and more.
Unfortunately, since the last patch. players are experiencing several issues. Today’s Deep Rock Galactic version 1.12 will address a few of these changes. Read more details below.
Deep Rock Galactic Patch 1.12 notes (Season 02: Patch 01)
- Reduced Rival Presence Warning win requirements by 2 when all Scrips have been earned from the challenge.
- Extended the cooldown for Nemesis spawn a bit
- Rival Nemesis now only gets alerted when it sees the players or takes damage
- Addressed Nemesis being able to grab hacking pod
- Addressed Nemesis being able to grab Hack-C (and the hacking pod)
- Addressed issue where the Nemesis had a much higher chance to spawn repeatedly in Rival Incursions than what was intended
- Addressed Dorrettas drill doesn’t move/lacks effects when drilling are missing for late joining clients.
- Addressed the wristband of the Medical Gown attire not being visible in first-person
- Addressed not being able to see more than one of each type of resource Matrix Core that you own
- Addressed clients not seeing the Ommoran Hearthstone being strapped to the M.U.L.E.
- Addressed a bug that prevented wave music from playing during the Hacking Event in Industrial Sabotage mission
- Addressed a bug that caused Bulk Detonators to not explode if killed by the Colette Wave Cooker
- Addressed incorrect colors on the Traversal Miners Manual page
- Addressed a bug that caused the Medical Gown to still be equipped when joining servers
- Addressed certain impact effects not working when hit by Pickaxe
- The Shop: Items now correctly update if they are affordable after Cosmetic Mastery level up.
- Addressed a bug that caused Impact Axes to be stuck in the air after an enemy has been killed with them
- Addressed client Impact Axes not being attached correctly to enemies
- Addressed that you can apply new mods via the mod loadout slots when in a mission
- Addressed Special bolts ammo count incorrect tooltip
-Addressed a bug where starting the game with no internet connection would get you locked on a black screen.
- Addressed Armor Paint Jobs that were not set up correctly to be found in lost packs.
- Addressed a bug where Rival Barrier Turret would keep hundreds of particle systems alive when shooting – Making the game a slideshow.
- Addressed “Q” weapon swap not working after equipping nonselectable items (laser pointer, minimap, pickaxe, etc.)
- Added video for the Robot Rebellion DLC in the DLC menu
- Some Crash fixes
- Several optimization tweaks
- Optimized Animationsetup – reducing CPU time for a lot of enemies.
- Fix Shard Diffractor not giving aoe damage on clients when hitting terrain
- Addressed a bug that caused Colette Wave Cooker impact sounds to be playing for clients while it was not firing
- Addressed a bug that caused the gear stat display for the Nishanka Boltshark X-80 to show an incorrect amount of ammo in the Equipment Terminal
- Addressed infinite ammo exploit for the Nishanka Boltshark X-80
- Addressed a bug that caused the Nishanka Boltshark X-80 to be off-center in the Equipment Terminal preview
- Addressed gear stat entries for damage and radial damage for the Nishanka Boltshark X-80
- Disabled decals on niagara particles by default
- Turned down the priority of petting
- Mod loadout slots can now be cleared with right-click
- Copper Patinate weapon paint job leather channel was accidentally changed to gray, it has now been changed back to brown
- Addressed Steamy Award hat that was made available by mistake – oopsie whoopsie!
- Addressed Assault rifle sound being weird
- Increased Fuzzy Dice slapping speed.
Related, Deep Rock Galactic’s known bugs and issues here.
Download free Deep Rock Galactic game patch 1.12 on PlayStation 4, PC, and PlayStations 5.
#Deep #Rock #Galactic #Update #Patch #Notes